I`ve been accepted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tina 1

Reaction score
Hi to all
am fairly new to site and have been surfing for a while have found it all very helpful and you guys are great your`e like one big happy family.
This is my first post and have some news that i need to shout about or ill burst coz im so excited, i have been offered a place at college to study NVQ 2 in beauty therapy and im so pleased .:) :)

Feel much better now thank you, i am now going to order all my kits and unifom and wait patiently for the post

love ya loads
Tina x x x

Well done Tina - this site will be fantastic for you! Enjoy your course, I know I loved mine!!

Jacqui

Hi Tina
Congratulations on your course! I am now nearing the end of mine and I can't wait to be let loose onto the public!! :lol::lol:

Enjoy! and remember any questions you have there will be lots of very kind, knowledgable ladies (and men) here who will be only to happy to help out.
:hug:

Congrats & welcome!! Good luck with your course & keep us up to date with how you get on!! I'm sure you'll love it! :)

Congratulations on your course hun, hope it goes well and welcome to the site :hug:

Congratulatons.. you must be reallly excited!!

I've got my informal interview and some basic tests on 3rd April to get me onto the NVQ level 2 course for September.

Congratulatons.. you must be reallly excited!!

I've got my informal interview and some basic tests on 3rd April to get me onto the NVQ level 2 course for September.
Excited is not the word i`ve been on a high all day and september is so far away

Goodluck for yur interview
Tina x x x

well done and welcome

if you get stuck with anything the geeks on here are mega helpful

well done you, hope you enjoy every minute. its great to see someone really excited. i teach many who do it cos they think its gonna be easy etc. We are all here to help when you need it, and will look forward to seeing your progress. goodluck:)

Congratulations!

I bet you are so excited! We are here to help yoy so fire away if there is anything your are not sure about!

Congratulations! Welcome to the site hun, it is great and you will love it! Good luck with the course. x

Latest posts

Back