I Wanna Be Scatty Geek!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolate

Reaction score
I have noticed that all the geeks have different names. How does it work that some geeks with the same stars / posts have different names?

If possible, i would like to be a scatty geek! What do i need to do to achieve this? Please, no sarcastic comments, those that know me know i do not need to try hard, i am very very very scatty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!

Hi Rachel,

If you go into Quick Links and change your profile, it gives you the option to be any kind of geeky you want LOL.

naturalnails said:
Hi Rachel,

If you go into Quick Links and change your profile, it gives you the option to be any kind of geeky you want LOL.

Think you may have to be a premium geek to do this.

I cant change it!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mrs geek, please make my day! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nail Star, (aka Kelly) i know you are gonna put something sarcastic about being scatty, so i will say it now, I know i am but would you want me any other way???!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chocolate Rachel :)

Click on Quick Links on main menu bar

Click on Edit Profile

Scroll down to Optional Info & put in SCATTY GEEK
under the Custom User Title

Scroll down to the bottom of the page &
SAVE CHANGES

I'd do it for you if I could :cool:

If I can do it you can LOL!

Karen

AM I BEING REALLY THICK!!!! :lol:

I too would like to change my user name. I've looked into the edit profile, but under my optional info there isn't a custom user title!!! and I can't see anywhere else to change it.

Any help pleaaaaaase.
Louise xx

Only Grand Master Geek has the power to change your user name.

You can change your Geek Status yourself....BUT you do have to be a premium member....
Hope this helps with the confusion!
:lol:

Thanks Jacky
I just realised!!!
A big light bulb came up over my head LOL :idea:

Karen xx

Good news!!

I cant change it myself but Mrs Geek has PM'd me and is gonna ask hubby if he will change it for me. Cause you got to admit, the name really suits me!! xx
:lol: :rolleyes:

chocolate said:
Good news!!

I cant change it myself but Mrs Geek has PM'd me and is gonna ask hubby if he will change it for me. Cause you got to admit, the name really suits me!! xx
:lol: :rolleyes:
Hmmm Rachel - I didn't realise that this was a 'plus' to being a premium geek. He may say that you must become a premiun geek to do this - check out the instructions - I will still ask though!

I am now officially a "SCATTY GEEK" It was worth the £25 to be officially named as scatty and to support this fantastic site. :lol: :lol:

chocolate said:
I am now officially a "SCATTY GEEK" It was worth the £25 to be officially named as scatty and to support this fantastic site. :lol: :lol:

Glad you got your wish :)
Your now officially Scatty Geek :lol:

chocolate said:

YAY Rachel LOL - yes you're right well worth it!

And now can you change your other name please :rolleyes: every time I see a post from you I want some Chocolate LOL! Don't take much LOL :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back