I want a spray tan in stockport please.... ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julieanne27uk

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking at doing spray tanning training, and I am currently in the mind boggling:eek: process of deciding which company to use.

In the meantime, I thought i'd do a bit of practical research and have a spray tan myself! Any excuse for some pampering..... Does anyone know anywhere in the stockport area that uses tantrick or spray tan cubicle co. Sienna sun tanning stuff? Help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Julie x

Sorry to be thick, but what county is stockport in?

Hi, Sorry,:o it's in Cheshire!!

have you looked on Mobile Tan?
they may have someone listed xx

Sorry to be thick but Is mobile tan a website? :)

Sorry to be thick but Is mobile tan a website? :)

Click on Jennykins sun mist and forum link at the bottom of your signature and it will take yu there, it's fab

Click on Jennykins sun mist and forum link at the bottom of your signature and it will take yu there, it's fab

Mobile Tan isn't my site hunny, Sun Mist is all mine though!!
Glad you think its fab....i love it!!!!

I love it too Jenn, thank you. I thought now you have a list of tanners in some areas it might help!

I love it too Jenn, thank you. I thought now you have a list of tanners in some areas it might help!

thank you so much for thinking of me :hug:
i took a look in the directory and there is no one near cheshire :sad:

xx

I tried Lol

you sure did! thanks again chick
if anything it will help all the tanning techs out there that they should get listed!!!!!!! :) (especially the ones in cheshire!! :) )

xx :hug: xx

Thanks for the help!! I'll have to hurry up and do my training then I can be listed!!:)

you sure will sweetie!
spray tanning is great, you'll love it!!

Hi,

I am looking at doing spray tanning training, and I am currently in the mind boggling:eek: process of deciding which company to use.

In the meantime, I thought i'd do a bit of practical research and have a spray tan myself! Any excuse for some pampering..... Does anyone know anywhere in the stockport area that uses tantrick or spray tan cubicle co. Sienna sun tanning stuff? Help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Julie x

Hi Julie

If you would like to give me a call, I can let you know who is available within your area to give you a Tantrick tan.

With regard to training, our nearest trainer to you is Jen in Todmorden, are you wanting to go to a training centre or would you like someone to come to you for a personal training session in your own home or salon?

Hope to speak soon

kind regards

Mandy
0845 022 22 33

mobile tan .com has:lol: four spray tan tecs listed in cheshire

Latest posts

Back