SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cassie64207

Reaction score
Hey! So I have naturally curly hair (2c, 3a) type but ny hair has always been extremely frizzy and unmanageable. The only thing I could possiblly do with my hair ever was to put it up in a bun. I personally, love styling my hair and so I used to hate my natural hair
But a year ago, I got my hair rebonded at a salon and 6 months after the rebonding treatment, I got the grown-out roots touched up again. I noticed a little damage to my hair (obviously) but I literally don't mind having a little non-voluminous hair than having my naturally messy curly hair. So it was never an issue. But my hair stylist says that I should stay away from chemical treatments and should grow out my natural curls now.
I hate my natural texture and having straight hair honestly makes my life easier and manageable.

Can someone PLEASE recommend any treatments that I can adapt or redo to keep my hair straightened and any extra care that I can take to make sure it stays as healthy as possible? I seriously would want anything but my curly hair back. Please recommend something.

Hey! So I have naturally curly hair (2c, 3a) type but ny hair has always been extremely frizzy and unmanageable. The only thing I could possiblly do with my hair ever was to put it up in a bun. I personally, love styling my hair and so I used to hate my natural hair
But a year ago, I got my hair rebonded at a salon and 6 months after the rebonding treatment, I got the grown-out roots touched up again. I noticed a little damage to my hair (obviously) but I literally don't mind having a little non-voluminous hair than having my naturally messy curly hair. So it was never an issue. But my hair stylist says that I should stay away from chemical treatments and should grow out my natural curls now.
I hate my natural texture and having straight hair honestly makes my life easier and manageable.

Can someone PLEASE recommend any treatments that I can adapt or redo to keep my hair straightened and any extra care that I can take to make sure it stays as healthy as possible? I seriously would want anything but my curly hair back. Please recommend something.
Have you looked in to smoothing treatments instead ? They do a fantastic job at reducing frizz and leave the hair in much better condition compared to a chemical straightener.
You should definitely look in to having olaplex treatments too.
Are you using a suitable shampoo and conditioner.

Latest posts

Back