I want to take my work in to a new direction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sortedcres

Reaction score
Hi all
i am a freelancer in Leeds, West Yorkshire and i was wondering if anyone knows how to get in to session work. I haven't a clue where to start!!!

get a portfolio together of you best work - join an agency based in London - move to London - be at their beck and call and be prepared to work for nothing - how does that grab ya????:biggrin:

Marian (MUM) can answer this the best, but I think I pretty much 'nailed it on the head' so-to-speak....:eek: :green:

HI all
Being a wife and mother of 3 children in leeds i was hoping to maybe get some form of session work in my home town. I love mobile work but find it like the stock market and often a lonely business.

That all sounds very scarry as i have a family of hormonal teenages to run around after. Does that type of work excist in leeds?

Mrs Geek has about 'nailed' it.

There may be some work in Leeds. Look in Yellow Pages for hair and make up agencies or model agencies who may know. The level of work outside London is not very high so fees could be poor.

Another possibility, maybe some photographers or their agents may know of something.

Sorry if it doesn't sound too hopeful but you won't know of you don't look

Good luck :p

Latest posts

Back