I want your nail pics!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JackieMc

Reaction score
I've just had my website re-designed (thank you, www.seanny.com ;) ) and am in the process of putting together a 'Guest Gallery', so..........

If you would like your pictures displayed in the 'Guest Gallery', doesn't have to be just nail art, can be lovely pink & whites, body art etc., just send them to me at:

[email protected]

giving me your details (name.... website.... location..... salon details etc.,) and I'll get them put up ASAP.

I have had 'right click disabled' so no-one can steal your pics from my site, each pic will be credited to the sender, and PLEASE only send me a pic if it's yours or you have permission to send it. :twisted:

Many thanks

Very nice new site Jackie :D

Thanks Tina, glad you like it. Still a few things to add to it, but I'm getting there. :D

Just a quick thanks to the people who have sent in pics so far........ I've got Sean busy sorting out the 'Guest Gallery' so it will be up and running by the end of the week.

Anyone who send in a few pics will get their own page of nails/nail art, and a link to their website.

Poor Sean...... he's gonna be busy now he's taken over the running of my website rather than letting me do it........... :twisted:

JackieMc said:
I have had 'right click disabled' so no-one can steal your pics from my site, each pic will be credited to the sender, and PLEASE only send me a pic if it's yours or you have permission to send it. :twisted:

Ok, I have to add this, in case I have offended/upset anyone by putting this (not my intention at all), the only reason I have done this is to protect people's pictures from the www! Just didn't want people not submitting pics because they didn't know where they were going to end up. :D

The Guest Gallery is coming along nicely and should be up and running within the next couple of days. Keep sending me your pics!!

Just to let you know the 'Guest Gallery' is up and running now, but we haven't managed to load everyone's pics on as yet.

If you've sent me pics and they're not there - they will be within the next few days - I've not forgotten you - honest! ;)

JackieMc said:
Just to let you know the 'Guest Gallery' is up and running now, ! ;)
I haven't forgotten you waiting my extra long tips to arive in the post and will then design some, I will send them over then if its not too late.

p.s forgot to say it look great

Course it's not too late, Linda. It's going to be an on-going thing so people can keep sending them in as and when they want to. Look forward to receiving your pics!
:biggrin:

Hey Jackie, how r u today?

I've just had a look at the new section on the site - you've displayed it beautifully so thank you for adding my pics on your site.

Bless ya and speak soon.
Best wishes

Jackie sawasdee ka

I just go look your web site and look all around and it is very beautifull i will come look many time the nails by jai are some of the best colored nails i have ever see b4 very very very good .

Mui from Thailand

Absolutely brilliant website, hope when i get to design mine its half as good as yours. Love the gallery you have. There's so many different designs on there. Well done.

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like it, although it's nowhere near finished yet! Poor Sean, all his spare time is spent on my website these days! He's made up you like the design of the site too - he's started designing websites for people in his spare time (although he doesn't have much right now with the up-keep of mine!) so he appreciates any constructive critiscism.

Jackie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back