I Wish I Was Antony Buckley !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze Anthony!! We lurve step by steps and poor ole Sam can't keep up with our cravings for them............

Jackie

Claddagh Nails said:
:biggrin: JOIN THE CLUB :biggrin:

Please if you can, scan it. Because of this silly postal strike here in Ireland will be luckly to get my copy in the next 2,3,maybe 4 weeks :cry:

Oh bum! I keep forgetting about this damn strike - I won't be getting ANY of my nails magazines for ages. :evil:

Jackie

ok, i'm gonna do it. just have to get a few things sorted. there will be a step by step in the pemium geek section by sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you all got your premium status for this!!!! :biggrin:

antnbuckley said:
ok, i'm gonna do it. just have to get a few things sorted. there will be a step by step in the pemium geek section by sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you all got your premium status for this!!!! :biggrin:

WHAT A DARLING :D I KNEW YOU WOULD

LOVES YA
DAWNIE XXXXXXXXXXXX

hi antony
i was at olympia on sunday and it was my first time at a show like this.
i was at the ezflow stall and although i didnt see you as you where competing
i watched with fascination a nail tech not being rude but she had really long dark curly hair so impressed was i, i bought both boogie night kits.
i have never sculpted before but i have been addicted scince sculpting with these lovely powders that i actually did a paying customer sculpted nail tips using dare to be dazzling and was so pleased with the results.
so thank you to you and the girl with the curly hair i have actally tried a new technique of which used to scare the s... out of me (to put it bluntly).
one question, do i have to be ezflow trained to order products over the phone,
would really love to try the rest of your systems
p.s lovely nails in this months magazine
p.ps you look alot younger in the flesh than in the magazine photo's

Thanks for posting the magazine page! It's so nice to see what Antony looks like!! You are one handsome bugger!!! And you do an awesome nail as well!!

I went to the EZ flow stand as well and was really impressed with the way it seemed to work. I bought a sample kit and i am really impressed so would also like to know if you have to be EZ flow trained to get the full kit???

Where do they do the training and do they do 1 day courses or whatever??

Great nails Antony, can't help but stare in envy.........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeahhhhhh can't wait for the tutorial ive just renewed my premium geek sub so I can post some more pics and yipiee get to see all the new premium geek stuff!!! :D

antnbuckley said:
gimme chance to find all the photos and i'll see what i can do

YIPPEEEEEEE!

all done, you now got the grape nail step by step in the premium geek tutorial section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

antony

joannerowsell said:
I watched with fascination a nail tech not being rude but she had really long dark curly hair so impressed was i, i bought both boogie night kits.

Sounds like 'M' - she was over here last year and did some wonderful nails on one of the other girls - had a little bee complete with gossamer-like wings. It was great.

Did I hear Anthony say the tutorial was in? I'm on my way..........

Thanks Mr B.!!!!! :biggrin:

Jackie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back