I wish my child was this grateful!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyseeker

Reaction score
You have to watch this little boy he is so cute. Go to

I Am Bored - Sites for when you're bored.

click on popular and go down to "Not All Kids Are Bratty Douchebags"

The site does have some naughty stuff on it so dont let your kids surf it.

Last edited:
that is just the sweetest kid bless him!!!:lol:

I cried when he did !!!!..i have NEVER seen this from a child before......what lucky parents xxxxxxxx

From what the father said at the end about the child not being in hospital that year that he must have been an ill little boy for a while, so I suppose his parents wanted him to have a fab birthday. Even so he was such a lovely little boy. Awwww :hug:

I thought thats what his mum and ad said...that this birthday he has not been in hospital....bless him......when he sad "you spent alot of money on me"...thats when i cried.......he even offered his dad some money .thats the sweetest thing i have ever seen xxxxxxxxx

Oh my goodness, I am sat here with tears streaming down my face. What a child :hug:

I found this a be unreal.....sweet..but unreal!
Just goes to show how much I spoil my own because NEVER would I get that kind of reaction from mine.:eek:
xx:hug:xx

I have had this with one of mine....:o....and she too went to get some money from her piggy bank...it was so sweet but then made me worry she had overheard us discussing money, or lack of it.

Ooh that is so sweet

I think that in the US medical care costs so much, that even if you have insurance it still costs lots of money if you or a member of your family needs major treatment and the little fellow must realise the value of things, which is not a bad thing, long may it last.

aww! so sweet !

Thats sweet.
They are obsessed with breaking boxes though! lol

Latest posts

Back