I wish... Pt2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victoriabar

Reaction score
Now then let's see if we can have another try at this genie thing.....

I wish.... Today had more hours to it :)

I wish for world peace ... Lol ... <3

Now then let's see if we can have another try at this genie thing.....

I wish.... Today had more hours to it :)

Ha! Sounds like you three had a fab day Vixx and you didn't want it to end! Hope you have more success with this thread than I did:(

I wish time stood still occasionally
I also wish we could spend those "last fre moments" all over again (and then stand time still!) Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wish I didn't need to lose so much weight...then I'd be able to have some of the delicious looking chocolate cake my husband is eating &#128532;

I wish I didn't need to lose so much weight...then I'd be able to have some of the delicious looking chocolate cake my husband is eating &#128532;

Im hearing you ... Snap ... I need my teeth brace back on ... Wired together ... Lol xxx

Im hearing you ... Snap ... I need my teeth brace back on ... Wired together ... Lol xxx

Haha that's exactly how I feel....keeping my hands busy typing on here is the only thing stopping me from grabbing the damn cake out of his hands!

I wish I could stop stuffing my face too. And yes, being on the site does help :D

Keep your eyes on the keyboard and off hubby's cake ....
... Iv picked up my lateral thigh trainer from my moms today brought it to my house after years of gathering dust under my old bed at moms ...
Only trouble is its still in the boot of my car ... Lol ... Mmmm ... The thought was there ... !!!

I wish I could stop stuffing my face too. And yes, being on the site does help :D

Yes but all this cake talk is making me want some ... Lol xxxx

I wish I didn't have to go home & face work tomorrow! I had such a nice day! :-( On the upside though I'm still full from that huge lunch virtues took us to- so I don't need to bother with dinner!! :)

... Iv picked up my lateral thigh trainer from my moms today brought it to my house after years of gathering dust under my old bed at moms ...
Only trouble is its still in the boot of my car ... Lol ... Mmmm ... The thought was there ... !!!

It's the thought that counts right? :wink:

Go and get it out of the boot now, put it in the hall and take a picture to prove you've done it. That would be the 1st step to fitness :D

Go and get it out of the boot now, put it in the hall and take a picture to prove you've done it. That would be the 1st step to fitness :D

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394398903.981823.jpg

1st step to fitness done ... 2nd step to clean it tomorrow as not been used in over 4 yrs ... Lol xxxx

I wish I could eat whatever I wanted and stay the same weight

View attachment 58589

1st step to fitness done ... 2nd step to clean it tomorrow as not been used in over 4 yrs ... Lol xxxx

I had one of those. ...It went into the skip when I moved! .. Now my garage is full of exercise bikes, Slendertone, one of those shaker things that wobble your fat so hard it itches.... Just collecting dust. ...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wish. ...I didn't find everything so funny. .. my face always aches from laughing!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back