I won an amazing prize

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kittenclaws

gona be slim geek
Reaction score
omg im so excited, to keep busy i have been entering all the comps i can find but never normaly have any luck, UNTILL NOW

i got a call on saturday to say i had won 2 tickets to LA DOLTE VITA, (SP?) it has been dubbed the celebrity bash of the year, the lady said dress to impress as i will be going up the red carpet and the news/mags will be there:eek:, the tickets include, red carpet in to champagne reception, open bar all night with magnums of champagne on each table, 4 course meal, celebrity auction to raise money for DEBS and disco untill 3am, im going to be so star struck, lol
i have my most sophisticated outfit ready, just gota work out what im going to do with the birds nest on my head, lol and suppose i better shave my legs, lol anyone got a flymo

cant believe how excited i am:)

Oh - when and where is this then Tracy? Sounds fantastic! Any guests invited?!?!?!?!?!?:lol:

congratulations.how exciting. make sure you take some photos and let us know how it went and who you met.
i hope you have a fab time.

Wow :eek: .... how cool is that?! You'll have a great time .... don't forget to post some pix for us all to get jealous at Tracy.

wow! have fun!

I'm dead jealous :lol: I never win anything - have a fab time - brilliant hearing some fun good news :green:

I'm dead jealous :lol: I never win anything - have a fab time - brilliant hearing some fun good news :green:

same here hun...we must be the unlucky ones OR we are the ones that ,when we win,it will be HUGE!!!!!!....watch this space for me and debs to be rich ,rich ,RICH!!!!!.....i can dream....x

Hope you are going to be wearing some fab nails hun and don't forget them business cards while your luck is on the up :hug:

Oh - when and where is this then Tracy? Sounds fantastic! Any guests invited?!?!?!?!?!?:lol:

it is on wendesday night at battersie (sp?) evolution london,
i went in to town today to get a top so i will be wearing a black pencil skirt, red blouse with back courset round it and red stilleto shoes, i have been told by the kids to take loads of photos for the kids so i will load them on here when i get back thursday, (depending on the hangover):lol:

i will only have my nails painted red (hands and toes) as the outfit is red and black,
here is a link to the web page so you can see what is on, there will be live acts on stage etc
LA DOLCE VITA
i just hope i dont trip on the red carpet lol:irked:

Wow you lucky thing just dont start bidding when the auction starts lol

Wow you lucky thing just dont start bidding when the auction starts lol
lol thats what hubby said, i think he is worried as i already have a passion for ebay and love bidding on there:lol:

If you do happen to trip, at least no one will be looking at your barnet.....lol

If you do happen to trip, at least no one will be looking at your barnet.....lol
rofl i didnt think of that, :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back