I won!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireamy

Reaction score
I won Level 2 L&P at excel!!!

AM so chuffed, still on a high! I had an excellent day. Its was good to see geeks there too, Chris, Lousie, Jac.

Good Luck to everyone competing today too, thinking about you all!

Yey!!:eek:

AM so chuffed, still on a high! I had an excellent day. Its was good to see geeks there too, Chris, Lousie, Jac.

Well done - have you got any piccies!

Huge congratulations hun xxxxxxx

Just seen the results posted in chit chat, sorry! Yes I have some piccies, will dig out my camera (haven't unpacked yet as it was so late when we got home!) and post some later!

Don't know where my head is at today!!

Well done you!!!!! PICS, PICS, PICS!!! :)

Huge Congratulations, you must be so delighted.

WELL DONE '''''

You must be very pleased with yourself

Rubyx

well done hun

Well done...........:hug:

Welcome to level 3 hun, hope you'll be in the next comp in my level?????

It's really different to level 2 i was quacking in my boots when i saw who i was competing against lol

Fantastic :green: no wonder you are pleased :green:

Well done you :hug:

Love n snuggs Deb xxx

I know, I'll really be quaking in my boots when I do the next one. Think I've just got to go for it though, if I leave it I'll lose my confidence and seeing tose amazing techs I'll never compete again!!

Louise (looby lou) went into level 3 for the first time this comp and came 7th which is really a great achievement. I saw her nails and they were such an improvement on the ones she placed 3rd at in GMEX level 2.

I have to up my game now, big time!!

Congratulations hun. You must be so pleased.:hug:

Well done to you, bet you're really buzzin'!

I know, I'll really be quaking in my boots when I do the next one. Think I've just got to go for it though, if I leave it I'll lose my confidence and seeing tose amazing techs I'll never compete again!!

Louise (looby lou) went into level 3 for the first time this comp and came 7th which is really a great achievement. I saw her nails and they were such an improvement on the ones she placed 3rd at in GMEX level 2.

I have to up my game now, big time!!

Yes i saw looby lou, she did very well, i nearly wet my knickers when i found out i'd come 4th i was acting liked i'd won but i was thinking i would come about 7th or 8th like i did in level 2 so i really suprised myself..........:lol:

Congratulations .... looking forward to the picies :hug:

4th is brilliant, well done! Its a bit of a bummer being so close to placing though!! xx

Well done post the pictures carnt wait to see them

well done Claire xx

great achievement enjoy xx

Well done hunnio :)

wheres the photos???

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back