I would like to get trained at doing spray tans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b.rooke90

Reaction score
Hi. Im currently a stay at home mum and im wanting to get trained to do spray tans. I live in sowerby bridge. Does anyone know anywhere close to me that does this or someone that comes to your house o train you?
Thanks.
Brooke x

Hi Sweetie, yes there are loads of companies that come out to you to train. Also Sally's and Capital offer training. I know that Sunless solutions train in your home if they have a trainer in your area. LA Tanning do an online course, Sienna X have trainers all over the country. Your best bet is to do a quick search on here and also Google. Once you have "shortlisted" the companies, feel free to ask what we think and make an informed decision hths

Hi

I am sales consultant and trainer for Sunless Solutions and we do one to one training in your area. If you would like more information please do not hesitate to contact myself either on [email protected] or on 0757 843 7941.

Mant Thanks

Leela

I've pm'd ya hun :biggrin:

Hi, I use glotanz and love it! The training was good, very thorough and the tan develops nicely. My clients love it too.
Worth checking out, they may come to you or advise you where is the closest training.

Sunless solutions do fab training x

Sunless solutions do fab training x

HI I am looking for advise on training in your own home

I have found a company D W beauty training .. and the come to you and train you, is this sort of thing any good? i dont want to pay out lots of money for crap training please help or any other threads on this ???

Latest posts

Back