IBD gel polish-good or bad?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjsteers

Reaction score
Hey geeks,

I am looking at gel polish systems and my original training provider (next step beauty) trains you with ibd gel polish I was wondering if anyone uses it or has any reviews on this, not sure which one to go with please help before I spend out lots on a system that's no good.

Thanks in advance

I use it and it's fab!
I've used gelish, gelicure and OPI to name a few and find IBD lasts longer than any of these!

I also use shellac alongside this xx

I ve never used gelish or cnd, however some people say ibd lasts longer, personally I love it, they have a wide variety of colours to choose from its hard to keep up sometimes :p ibd just gel polish is cheaper than gelish and cnd, therefore you can charge a wii bit less and interest clients by offering them long lasting wear with a "cheaper" price
Hope this helps :)
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use it along side gelish, it lasts just as long x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's all I use and all I ever will. Have tried others but this one is the best for me!

Great range of colours with new collections being released all the time.

Great wearing and great to remove. I recommend using the Power Bond.

If you have any questions or want to know about colours please don't hesitate to ask, I'm more than happy to help.

I love IBD Just Gel polish. It's fab. Xxx

I do love IBD Just Gel. Their colors are fantastic, they have some interesting effects, and the price is excellent. I don't like their base coat as much; it can be hard to remove. I try extra hard to get it thin and then make sure I wrap and soak for he full 10-15 minutes, usually with heat.

It's all I use and all I ever will. Have tried others but this one is the best for me!

Great range of colours with new collections being released all the time.

Great wearing and great to remove. I recommend using the Power Bond.

If you have any questions or want to know about colours please don't hesitate to ask, I'm more than happy to help.
Thanks for the advice. I use ibd and the Power bond but wondering if its necessarily to use the base coat as it's for me working really well without it. I also would like to know if we can use any gel builder alongside it? TIA

Hello- what lamps are you using with IBD please as I don’t think they sell their own one so they? Or at least I can’t find one if they do

Latest posts

Back