IBD gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbeauty82

Reaction score
Hi all
Im considering a course in gel polish with my local college and have found out they will be using IBD products. Was wondering if anyone could tell me whether it is a good brand to train with? Anyone had any problems?
Thanx in advance x

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi I use ibd gel polish and currently training my self .
I only bought this range as my previous nail tech used them on myself n I've never had a prob.
The only downside is they can be a bit watery but if u apply thin layers as advised it shouldn't be a problem.
I know this range is one of the cheaper brands compared too mani q n Shellec . Here's a few gel polish colours ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396509611.623766.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396509658.135708.jpg

I use ibd and love it never had any problems with it.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396510863.049190.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396510885.815409.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396510920.716822.jpg

Thanx for yr replies ladies, i did my course and loved it!! Love love love ibd, my sister was my model and she chose hot springs, its's still on with no probs nearly 3 wks ltr!! Really pleased wih everything about these gel polishes,gona stick with this brand :D

Thanx for yr replies ladies, i did my course and loved it!! Love love love ibd, my sister was my model and she chose hot springs, its's still on with no probs nearly 3 wks ltr!! Really pleased wih everything about these gel polishes,gona stick with this brand :D

Love all yr pics x

Latest posts

Back