ibd gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemz

Reaction score
hi Geek's ,
what do you think of IBD Gel Polish is it any good?
how much do you charge?

I Use It And Find It Very Good. A Nice Clean Coverage... I Charge £30 Full Set :) Xx

I saw an article or ad for this in the Sept issue of PN and am intending to see it at Earls Court on sunday. i have not noticed it before is it a new product?
who else uses it and how to you rate it? thanks

I Use It And Find It Very Good. A Nice Clean Coverage... I Charge £30 Full Set :) Xx
:)

hi i've been using i.b.d for the last 5 years, i think, and i find it very good........good for overlays and tips and sculpting repairs,
also self levelling to an extent
the clear and the hint of pink are good,
however, not overly keen on the coloured gels!!!

IBD is a lovely gel. Very strong, yet very easy to file for maintenance.

Colours are lovely and dense, yet again, very easy for maintenance.

Hi girls, sorry i forgot to ask, it is a buff or soak off gel?

Hi girls, sorry i forgot to ask, it is a buff or soak off gel?

Hi Debbie, its definitely a buff off gel. You wont have to buff off too often though, as its nice and strong and hardly lifts...

Its fab for those clients who experience lifting from using soak off gels.

What do you use at the mo?

Thanks Andrea, I us soak off, Calgel mainly and I love it. Dont get lifting so thats why I love it. I have a lot of clients that like colour so that is what interested me. Thanks for the info. Are you going to Earls court?

Thanks Andrea, I us soak off, Calgel mainly and I love it. Dont get lifting so thats why I love it. I have a lot of clients that like colour so that is what interested me. Thanks for the info. Are you going to Earls court?

I've got my ticket for Earls Court, but I'm being lazy - havent really made plans to go. Is IBD going to be there?

I don't see Graftons on the list, and they are the UK distributors.. so I'm assuming that also means no Odyssey or Orly either.

oh well if thats the case i guess i wont be seeing ibds gels then.
icon_cry.gif
The ad or article on them i recently read... well, where is it now? i've looked and blowed if i can find it, the more i look the less i see lol.

Hi Debbie, its definitely a buff off gel. You wont have to buff off too often though, as its nice and strong and hardly lifts...

Its fab for those clients who experience lifting from using soak off gels.

What do you use at the mo?

IBD gels are great. Not only is it strong, it is very reasonable inthe price. Coloured gels are dense in colour, so only need two thin coats. the only thing is they have a very limited colour selection.

IBD gels are great. Not only is it strong, it is very reasonable inthe price. Coloured gels are dense in colour, so only need two thin coats. the only thing is they have a very limited colour selection.

Hello,

IBD carries 36 different colors and a few more wil be launched soon do you think 36 is a limited selection ? or maybe you do not have all of them in the UK ? yes they are great gels and reasonably priced.

SYLVIE/NAIL-TECH ANTIBES ( FRANCE)

Hi Gemz,

We have an Australian based web business selling IBD products to nail technicians. You may like to have a read as our main focus is to give as much information as possible on each product. We are still developing our site and have only a handfull of the popular coloured individual gels listed at the moment, but under 'kits' you can read about the new coloured IBD sweet confection collection and the popular Diva collection. If you are not sure which colours you are after these collections are a great way to try six different colours at once in the smaller 7g pots.

If anyone ever has any questions at all about the IBD products please don't hesitate to email me. I am more than happy to help out regardless of where you are or whom you buy from.

Hello,

IBD carries 36 different colors and a few more wil be launched soon do you think 36 is a limited selection ? or maybe you do not have all of them in the UK ? yes they are great gels and reasonably priced.

SYLVIE/NAIL-TECH ANTIBES ( FRANCE)

I'm not aware of the colours they offer now. All I found was the fairytale collection was only suitable over a forever french....the glitter gels were great, but again, not suitable for someone who wants a permanent enamel look.

I'm sure you could mix the gels to create your own shade, but to be honest I don't have the time to do this, risk wasting gel and record what I used so I can mix it again. 36 is a good collection, but I can have the choice of 60 from Bio.

If there were more colours on offer, I would use IBD again.

Hi Becky, I am a trained IBD and am moving to Melb Oz in 4 weeks time are you able to supply not only products but advice when I am out there !!!

Latest posts

Back