Ibd Gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hiya

Has anyone used IBD colour gels?
How did you find them?
Flexible?
Good colours?
Even application??
Cost effective??
Easy to remove?
I am looking to add to my biosculpture and maybe replace it eventually as its very expensive. Can anyone recommend any other good colour gels? also have to have a good french look.

I have been using iBD gel products for almost 2 years and I find the product to be easy to work with. It self levels very well so building the nail is easy with hardly no need to file. As for the colors, it's the same thing. It cures very well. I heard about this product through one of my local nail distributers. They offered a course on this product and I liked it very much. As for prices, they have this collection of 24 gel colors for about $233. This might be a little pricey but I feel that they last for a long time. I specialize in acrylic nails and I don't do gel nails often, but if you do gel nails more often then you might want to invest in a kit to start off and if you like it then you can buy the gel colors as well. They also sell the gel colors individually. Hope this helps.

Nidia

Hi Tracey,

I have only been using ibd gel for the last month or so (fibreglass girl at heart) but so far I have been very impressed. It self levels, is easy to apply, very little filing at the end and is very strong. I can't comment on the coloured gel as I haven't played with them yet, but the pink and white is lovely.

I find to remove it you have to file most of it away. Not sure if this is correct, I may be doing it wrong :o , so please correct me if anyone else knows. :)

Hi ya Tracy

Not tried IBD yet myself, but am considering changing as I currently use Calgel.
Just to advise you that Grafton international are doing special offer on IBD this month, so you'll have to be quick, buy two get one free! It might be a cheeper option for you to try out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back