IBD, how long does it last on clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I have ever seen an IBD colour fade. I have My Babe. Xxx

I have over 85 IBD colours and never had a single one fade ( including my babe) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just bought a couple of IBD's to try, I currently use Gelish. I wanted to add some different colours and they have a lovely range. Does anyone know if the lilac, my babe, fades at all. Still can't get a lilac that doesn't! My gelish all haille the queen faded, still waiting on a replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

No fading at all even with the 3 week clients :)

Going to try them .... Thanks ladies xx

No fading at all even with the 3 week clients :)

So nice to hear of a gel polish that's stable! Love gelish but the fading issues drive me mad! I'm definitely gonna buy more, and they're so reasonably priced too.

There is another thread on here anout IBD colour swatches. Its a great thread but i think someone said so in love is a fader

I love it! On hard wearing clients I use two top coats as well as the power base and its amaze! I have had Camelia petals fade out a few times though....waiting for their thicker top coat and matt look top coat. Now through reading this forum will order the soak off ibd strength e.g build for gardening grannies.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

What's the removal procedure like and how long does it take ?

I've just bought a couple of IBD's to try, I currently use Gelish. I wanted to add some different colours and they have a lovely range. Does anyone know if the lilac, my babe, fades at all. Still can't get a lilac that doesn't! My gelish all haille the queen faded, still waiting on a replacement.

I use my babe all the time and havent had any issues with fading x

Hello! I've been using ibd just gel for 5 months or so now and love it. Just had a client send a pic, she's had her nails done 2 weeks ago but being in a swimming pool today has caused it to chip badly. Obviously it will be down to the chlorine, has anyone else found bad chipping etc with such activities ? Thanks

Hello! I've been using ibd just gel for 5 months or so now and love it. Just had a client send a pic, she's had her nails done 2 weeks ago but being in a swimming pool today has caused it to chip badly. Obviously it will be down to the chlorine, has anyone else found bad chipping etc with such activities ? Thanks

I wouldnt worry just gel is designed to be redone every two weeks and if she is rough on her nails she was just due to come back. If they get longer than two weeks out of there nails that is a bonus, but most gel polishes are only 14 day manicures x

Latest posts

Back