IBD Intense Seal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TechJaylee

Reaction score
Hello! I'm getting back into nails again and I'm trying a new product IBD Intense Seal. I am normally Creative L&P all the way, but trying to get into gels for its very rare in my home town. I us Light Elegance UV Gel System, and I used IBD Intense seal over top for its thin, shiny finish. But I used it over polish and it cracked. I haven't, yet tried it without polish. I have a gal's nails I'm doing for free tomorrow, for promotion. I need to know if its just the product or the fact that I applied it over polish. It doesn't crack right away, it usually takes a day. Anyone else have this experience. I have yet to come across a person who is familiar with Light Elegance, but I'm sure someone will know about IBD.. Thank you all for your input!

Hello! I'm getting back into nails again and I'm trying a new product IBD Intense Seal. I am normally Creative L&P all the way, but trying to get into gels for its very rare in my home town. I us Light Elegance UV Gel System, and I used IBD Intense seal over top for its thin, shiny finish. But I used it over polish and it cracked. I haven't, yet tried it without polish. I have a gal's nails I'm doing for free tomorrow, for promotion. I need to know if its just the product or the fact that I applied it over polish. It doesn't crack right away, it usually takes a day. Anyone else have this experience. I have yet to come across a person who is familiar with Light Elegance, but I'm sure someone will know about IBD.. Thank you all for your input!
IBD Intense Seal applied over fresh nail polish will crack.If your polish is super dry (24 hours)you'll be able to seal it with Intense seal.You can try gel polish instead.No chipping,peeling and long lasting shine for weeks.

Hello,

Intense Seal should not be used over nail polish just over gel polish otherwise it cracks !

SYLVIE/NAIL-TECH EZFLOW & IBD Distributor (France)

Hi
I use IBD intense seal and I have never had it crack. I use L&P EZ Flow or IBD Acrylics not gels though, but should still be the same.
:green:

* I Always use intense seal (it's my Very favorite) But - it's at it's Best when used alone (not over polish) :) After either your application of Gels or Acrylics Buff the nail w/a 240 grit, brush nail off good then apply a coat of Intense seal. Cure for 2-3 minutes and presto - Beautiful "high-gloss" that keeps it's shine (that's what I and my customers Love about it)! I have the client then wash hands and I apply a light coat of Solar Oil, rub in the cuticles and their nails look Great! This really should go on the nail by itself and I've Never had cracking etc. w/this. But to still get that high shine effect w/polish then I would suggest the IBD's UV Topcoat. I use that as well if the client wants polish but the shine too, then this will help keep the color from chipping also giving it a "high-shine" :hug:

Intense Seal should be used either on your sticky layer of gel, or surface buffed with 180 grit file.

Thanks everyone! I really like the glossy look of this product! And how thin it is. So I guess I'm just going to have to find a gel polish I like as much as my China Glaze Polish!

Thanks everyone! I really like the glossy look of this product! And how thin it is. So I guess I'm just going to have to find a gel polish I like as much as my China Glaze Polish!
Have you looked at the IBD gel polishes? They have a nice range that you finish off with the INtense seal.

Have you looked at the IBD gel polishes? They have a nice range that you finish off with the INtense seal.

I have only seen whats in Beauty Direct, which I only think there is like three colors in there. What is the curing time for those? I'll have to look for their website.. Thanks!

I have only seen whats in Beauty Direct, which I only think there is like three colors in there. What is the curing time for those? I'll have to look for their website.. Thanks!
They cure in 3mins.
Check this out
Welcome to IBD

Latest posts

Back