IBD intense seal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mieke

Reaction score
Hi geeks :)

I was wondering when using ibd's intense seal...if you apply it on the natural nail would it lift without some sort of bonder or primer?
I am using magnetic gel and don,t like their sealer since it loses it,s gloss after a while. I heard a lot of possitive about ibd,s intese seal but i was wondering about the practical side. does it take 2 min or 3 min to cure?

Incase somebody knows of an even better sealer please share :))))

THXXX

Intense Seal is meant to be applied over enhancements rather than on a natural nail. It has a cure time of 2-3 minutes. I always cure for 3 minutes.

HTHs!

S

Thx for the info :)
I didn,t meant to use it on the natural nail but since i always leave a small gap between my product and cuticle area and sidewalls, sometimes the sealer goes a bit over that. Would that give problems if that would happen with ibd,s intense seal?

Thx for the info :)
I didn,t meant to use it on the natural nail but since i always leave a small gap between my product and cuticle area and sidewalls, sometimes the sealer goes a bit over that. Would that give problems if that would happen with ibd,s intense seal?
I've never had any problems doing that.

I haven't had any issues with that either. :)

S

Thx girls,

One more question though :lol:
When you have the ibd ultra seal...the one that leaves a sticky layer...can you wipe that layer of with another gel cleanser from another brand? Or would it take the shine away?

Thx girls,

One more question though :lol:
When you have the ibd ultra seal...the one that leaves a sticky layer...can you wipe that layer of with another gel cleanser from another brand? Or would it take the shine away?

You can use any purpose made gel wipe off solution, there will be no effect of the shine.

Great! thx a lot for all your help with my sealer issues :hug:

Latest posts

Back