IBD Just Gel and OPI?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marthack

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Does anybody used before different base coat and top coat than the actual colour your applying? Eg. I been thinking about using my ibd just gel based/top coat and using one of O.P.I colours. Will that cause any problem or what you guys think?

Thanks

Martha xx

I want to use IBD gel with OPI gel base and top. I'm thinking it would work. Hmmm

It could cause a service breakdown and I don't think you'd be insured. What would the benefit be? I'm not sure any benefit would outweigh the risk of service breakdown. X

it does work!!! Although OPI's base and top aren't my fave not shiny enough.. prep nails as usual and give it a go

I have often used the other way around..i.e. Opi gel colour sandwiched between ibd base and top. Had no problems x

I have often used the other way around..i.e. Opi gel colour sandwiched between ibd base and top. Had no problems x
Good morning everybody,
Can I jump in and ask what you think of O.P.I gel polish? Which one do you prefer most IBD or OPI or are the same quality ? I am trialling different brands at the moment. I started off with Gellux and liked it but I had nothing to compare with. Last week I got IBD Peony Bouquet and I thought It was amazing, so much shiner and better quality then Gellux. I would like to try out O.P.I.now !!!
Thank you very much
xxx

I always use IBD Gel Bonder, with Gellux Easy - Off base coat, and IBD Top Coat. I use all of those with any brand of Gel polish that I use; I use Gelish sometimes as their colours can be a little different to IBD - but 9 times out of 10 I use IBD Colours.

The Gellux easy-off base coat has always been my favourite as it makes removals so easy. I have been using it for 3 years and have never had any complaints :)

Good morning everybody,
Can I jump in and ask what you think of O.P.I gel polish? Which one do you prefer most IBD or OPI or are the same quality ? I am trialling different brands at the moment. I started off with Gellux and liked it but I had nothing to compare with. Last week I got IBD Peony Bouquet and I thought It was amazing, so much shiner and better quality then Gellux. I would like to try out O.P.I.now !!!
Thank you very much
xxx

I love my OPI gelcolors. 2-3 week wear easy!

To get the OPi top coat shinier once you cure wait like 30-60 seconds THEN wipe it clean! It works

Love both Opi and IBD just gel. Do think IBD is perhaps a little more hard wearing with its base and top coat [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back