IBD Just Gel Polish mixing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there! Ive not mixed yet. but ive just started with ibd and love it - have you got any colour swatches to post???? Im looking now what colours to buy and like you say google has hardly any pics of the colours really struggling to decide, Im curious about jasper casper and goodie two shoes but think they might be too light? have you got them? TIA Vicky:)

I have swatches of all the colours I have bought which is around 70 at the moment. Four of these include the new limited Tinseltown range. There will be new swatches added in the next week or so of some of the Calligrafitti range. I am always buying new colours and therefore updating my facebook page constantly.

If you would like to have a look, please feel free to visit my facebook page
at www.facebook.com/belsgels

Please like my page as well if you would like.

I don't upload on here because it takes way too long to do so.

Enjoy and please feel free to ask me any questions, I am more than happy to help. :)

Last edited:
Hi there! Ive not mixed yet. but ive just started with ibd and love it - have you got any colour swatches to post???? Im looking now what colours to buy and like you say google has hardly any pics of the colours really struggling to decide, Im curious about jasper casper and goodie two shoes but think they might be too light? have you got them? TIA Vicky:)

You are correct, Jasper Casper and Goodie Two-Shoes are very sheer. There are a few colours which are sheer: Sea Pearl, Enlightenment, Road to Paris, Seashell Pink, Sage Master.

If you would like have a look at my facebook page at my ibd Just Gel Album to get an idea of what the colours are like. I have tried to photograph them as true to colour as possible and most of them are pretty true in my photos. www.facebook.com/belsgels

I have swatches of all the colours I have bought which is around 70 at the moment. Four of these include the new limited Tinseltown range. There will be new swatches added in the next week or so of some of the Calligrafitti range. I am always buying new colours and therefore updating my facebook page constantly.

If you would like to have a look, please feel free to visit my facebook page
at www.facebook.com/belsgels

Please like my page as well if you would like.

I don't upload on here because it takes way too long to do so.

Enjoy and please feel free to ask me any questions, I am more than happy to help. :)

Great pictures, thank you for this!!

You are correct, Jasper Casper and Goodie Two-Shoes are very sheer. There are a few colours which are sheer: Sea Pearl, Enlightenment, Road to Paris, Seashell Pink, Sage Master.

If you would like have a look at my facebook page at my ibd Just Gel Album to get an idea of what the colours are like. I have tried to photograph them as true to colour as possible and most of them are pretty true in my photos. www.facebook.com/belsgels

Which colors do you best recommend for layering ( top color ) ? I have all opaque colors atm and am looking for colors to layer over those i have.. Thx!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Great pictures, thank you for this!!

thank you. I have done this to help people out when looking for certain colours because there are so few swatches out there, especially for some of the newer ranges. I wish I had every colour in the range, but oh well, I can only dream, lol.

All my colours are listed in alphabetical order to make it easy if you are looking for a specific colour.

Which colors do you best recommend for layering ( top color ) ? I have all opaque colors atm and am looking for colors to layer over those i have.. Thx!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Hi Leila1712, the sheer colours listed in my comment above are really good for layering over the top of other colours.
My personal pick out of these are Jasper Casper, Enlightenment & Sea Pearl.
I will try and upload some to my facebook page for you to look at when I get the chance.
I personally use a darker colour for the base colour (usually I apply two coats) and then top it with a lighter colour for best results.

HTH

Latest posts

Back