IBD Just Gel polish swatches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

multiclient

Reaction score
Hello guys! There are not many swatches on IBD JUST GEL POLISH, which is an amazing gel polish and have great range of colors. I am starting this thread in order to post as many swatches as i can, please join me here!

1. Naturally Beautiful
2. Juliet
3. Funny Bone
4. She's blushing
5. Serendipity
6. Gerber Daisy
7. Parisol
8. All Heart
9. Mango Mischief
10. Marigold
11. Bing Cherries
12. Molly
13. Raindrops
14. Iceberg
15. Jupiter's Blue
19. Orly GelFx Prisma Gloss Silver
20. All that Glitters

Attachments

• IMG_5387.jpg
    IMG_5387.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 31,849
Last edited:
Awesome i'll add my swatches soon as i figure out how to add pics. I love just gel as do my clients :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Attachments

• IMG_5384.jpg
    IMG_5384.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 43,356
ibd just gel polish

13. Raindrops
14. Iceberg
15. Jupiter's Blue

Attachments

• IMG_5396.jpg
    IMG_5396.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 18,896
Wow

Attachments

• IMG_5379.jpg
    IMG_5379.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 24,854

Attachments

• IMG_5420.jpg
    IMG_5420.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 20,414
Not a swatch, I'm a gelish girl through and through, but the ibd are just fab! These were done using ibd just gel colours :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348480223.152752.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348480223.152752.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 9,111
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348480323.275631.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348480323.275631.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 5,794
These are great thanks for posting them, I am thinking of trying ibd, I love how they have brought out some mini matching nail polish colours.

How do people find it when it comes to removal?

I sometimes find removal quite hard as the base coat really doesn't budge but that might be my cold hands x

Sent from my LT26i using SalonGeek

I use to buff the surface with a 180 grit file, then i apply IBD wipes dipped in a OPI Expert touch remover (it is very gentle though powerfull), cover with a piece of foil and wait for 15 minutes. Gel comes off in flakes. I only have a problem with their Power bond, it stays put after soaking and you have to buff to remove it.

I use to buff the surface with a 180 grit file, then i apply IBD wipes dipped in a OPI Expert touch remover (it is very gentle though powerfull), cover with a piece of foil and wait for 15 minutes. Gel comes off in flakes. I only have a problem with their Power bond, it stays put after soaking and you have to buff to remove it.

Thanks, is the power bond the primer you use under the base coat?

Yes, it's a primer. Special for Just gel polish

Here are my swatches I have. I have recently moved over from Gelish to IBD and I love it! I already had 3, but bought all the others at Olympia this weekend lol :biggrin:

1.Sand Dune
2.Amethyst Surprise
3.HRH
4.Meteorite
5.Turtle Bay
6.Jupiter Blue
7.Blue Haven
8.Marigold
9.Cosmic Red
10.Breathtaking
11.Seashell Pink and Whipped cream (French colours)
12.Mocha Pink
13.Funny Bone (MY FAV!)
14.Tickled Pink
15.Peony Bouquet
16.Dolomite

This is a great thread, as I need some inspiration for some new colours!!

Attachments

• IBD Swatches.jpg
    IBD Swatches.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 40,571
Here are my swatches I have. I have recently moved over from Gelish to IBD and I love it! I already had 3, but bought all the others at Olympia this weekend lol :biggrin:

1.Sand Dune
2.Amethyst Surprise
3.HRH
4.Meteorite
5.Turtle Bay
6.Jupiter Blue
7.Blue Haven
8.Marigold
9.Cosmic Red
10.Breathtaking
11.Seashell Pink and Whipped cream (French colours)
12.Mocha Pink
13.Funny Bone (MY FAV!)
14.Tickled Pink
15.Peony Bouquet
16.Dolomite

This is a great thread, as I need some inspiration for some new colours!!

The colours look lovely, can I ask what made you switch from gelish to ibd? Also has anyone tried the matching polishes yet, what are they like??

I really wanted to see them at professional beauty but they are not going to be there:irked:

I love this thread :)
I've got 27 IBD just gel colours..I've already got my shopping list for more colours.
I love all the colours also with the look fab with mica powders :)

The colours look lovely, can I ask what made you switch from gelish to ibd? Also has anyone tried the matching polishes yet, what are they like??

I really wanted to see them at professional beauty but they are not going to be there:irked:

Well I didn't want to use Gelish anymore as I found out they test on animals :(

I also use Shellac but wanted a proper gel to offer alongside it. I am loving all my new colours!!
I already had 3 Just Gels and found that they lasted soooo much longer than other brands I had. So at Olympia I spoke to them and found out they don't test and I invested in a started kit. I also got their fab offer for the first 50 people at the stand on sunday and monday - Free kit worth about £80!!!:biggrin: (I managed to get 2! :eek:)

Turtle bay over Jupiter or Blue is super pretty!

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Well I didn't want to use Gelish anymore as I found out they test on animals :(

I also use Shellac but wanted a proper gel to offer alongside it. I am loving all my new colours!!
I already had 3 Just Gels and found that they lasted soooo much longer than other brands I had. So at Olympia I spoke to them and found out they don't test and I invested in a started kit. I also got their fab offer for the first 50 people at the stand on sunday and monday - Free kit worth about £80!!!:biggrin: (I managed to get 2! :eek:)

The reason too I have ditched gelish. I was happy to find out ibd don't. I have phoned the rep so she is going to come and show me them. I too have shellac.

Lucky you getting the kit :lick:

Have any of u had problems with early lifting or chipping just from the new August 2012 colours? Like iceberg, my babe etc x

Have any of u had problems with early lifting or chipping just from the new August 2012 colours? Like iceberg, my babe etc x
I haven't any problems but I haven't got any of them colours

Latest posts

Back