IBD Just Gel polish swatches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
North wind with love love glitter nail on accent finger

Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1408907765397.jpg
    1408907765397.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 320
Frozen strawberry with neon orly nail artist on accent finger

Attachments

• 1408907813116.jpg
    1408907813116.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 368
Is there an IBD similar / as nice as gelish Vegas Nights?

IBD Just Gel Ingenue & stamping.
Inspired by the Realmrsgrey (again).
My photography doesn't get any better.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408984272.095907.jpg

Well.. I've been a gelish girl (with about 80 colours) and after reading this I have just purchased some IBD polishes haha. Your girls make it seem so much better. And the main thing that turned me off was that Gelish test on animals :(
Can't wait to get them and try them out! :)

Also would you recommend buying the IBD top and base polishes? Or would the gelish be fine to use. Sorry if has been asked before.

Also would you recommend buying the IBD top and base polishes? Or would the gelish be fine to use. Sorry if has been asked before.

I use my Gelish base & top and they work perfectly! Haven't tried the IBD base & top so can't comment xxx

I use my Gelish base & top and they work perfectly! Haven't tried the IBD base & top so can't comment xxx

Thanks hun! Is it still just as easy to remove? Xx

Thanks hun! Is it still just as easy to remove? Xx

Yes I find it soaks off in around 12 minutes (after buffing off top coat, then wrapping etc).

xx

I need to get some Lilacs like the attached pic and Gelish ones don't cut I due to fading issues.
Can any of you recommend any Ibd ones to match these please? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409241478.120190.jpgi currently only use Gelish :(

My babe mixed with whipped cream to get it as pale.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Indie Oasis with a layer of All That Glitters which you can't see in this pic but looks gorgeous.

Attachments

• 1409421043756.jpg
    1409421043756.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 339
What does everyone use to mix their colours and what in please?

I use a piece of foil which I can just fold up and chuck when I'm done and I have a bio sculpture stirrer for my gels which I use but a dotting tool or wooden stick works just as well.

Can anyone recommend a shade to act as a warm cover pink for natural nails, Some clients have tiny nail beds and it would be nice to make them appear longer, painting the tip on last. A cream not a shimmer.xxxx

Latest posts

Back