IBD Just Gel vs Bio Sculpture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

37jelly

Reaction score
Hi I'm hoping someone can help me please.

I currently offer Shellac and Ink London hybrid polishes but am looking to offer a pure gel alongside these. After looking at my options im swaying more towards IBD but what you all would suggest?

Also, am i best getting similar colours to my current collection, or filling in the gaps to offer wider variety?

Thanks

Hi I'm hoping someone can help me please.

I currently offer Shellac and Ink London hybrid polishes but am looking to offer a pure gel alongside these. After looking at my options im swaying more towards IBD but what you all would suggest?

Also, am i best getting similar colours to my current collection, or filling in the gaps to offer wider variety?

Thanks

I use bio sculpture and in my opinion one of the best gels available as its versatile, use to sculpt, overlay & now also as a express gel polish - they are a treatment gel too with different gels for different nail types, I use Cnd shellac for my hybrid x

I use bio sculpture and in my opinion one of the best gels available as its versatile, use to sculpt, overlay & now also as a express gel polish - they are a treatment gel too with different gels for different nail types, I use Cnd shellac for my hybrid x

How would you use BioSculpture as an express gel polish?

How would you use BioSculpture as an express gel polish?

Bio sculpture are holding workshops for the new express treatment, contact your local bio sculpture distributor for your area and they'll be able to give you more details of you haven't had an invite to attend one x

No votes for IBD then?

I have used ibd just gel polish for a year now. I love it! I have many clients converting over from shellac too. I find it last a lot longer.
I have also just recently trained in biosculpture. I love this too.
These are the two gels I will be using. Some people won't want to spend so much for bio so will have the ibd. Perfect combo! :)

I use Ibd just gel and love it! I'm newly qualified though so haven't had experience in other systems.

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Look into cuccio veneer

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Look into cuccio veneer

I currently use Cuccio Lacquer and have been mixing that with Megamix, is the Veneer as strong as a pure gel? A couple of clients have said to me that they do not get on with Hyprid Gel Polishes and are looking for something stronger?

Thanks

I currently use Cuccio Lacquer and have been mixing that with Megamix, is the Veneer as strong as a pure gel? A couple of clients have said to me that they do not get on with Hyprid Gel Polishes and are looking for something stronger?

Thanks

VENEER

4TH GENERATION, 100% POLISH FREE FORMULA.
• No evaporation/thickening/hardening/yellowing – we guarantee the product until the last drop.
• Triple Pigmentation – true coverage in just 2 thin coats
• LED / UV formula
• Veneer Micro-shatter resistant technology - armour coated flawless wear
• Reflective Mirror shine finish for the entire length of wear
• Extended wear - product will stay on until you want to remove it
• 36 colours that match our Cuccio Colour nail lacquer
• Double your income – a cost effective product in comparison to other brands, and especially as it remains stable until the end of the bottle.

This is not aimed at anyone on this thread and I very rarely post so please be assured I am just talking about bio sculpture only. You spend thousand on their training and product up to the advanced level and they come up with a different way to use their gels but unless you go on yet another course over 100 miles away its a big secret. If you don't buy hundreds and hundreds of pounds worth of products from them every year, even though you have in the past your are taken off of their recommended salon so you receive no support for your business, even when you have explained your personal circumstances to them directly....... Really??:irked: Shameful to be honest at their lack of support/no support for the therapist that have supported them.

Last edited:
Thanks Teebster, worth knowing!

This is not aimed at anyone on this thread and I very rarely post so please be assured I am just talking about bio sculpture only. You spend thousand on their training and product up to the advanced level and they come up with a different way to use their gels but unless you go on yet another course over 100 miles away its a big secret. If you don't buy hundreds and hundreds of pounds worth of products from them every year, even though you have in the past your are taken off of their recommended salon so you receive no support for your business, even when you have explained your personal circumstances to them directly....... Really??:irked: Shameful to be honest at their lack of support/no support for the therapist that have supported them.

I'm surprised you've been treat like that, you hadn't said which bio distributor you deal with but mine is bio North and I've never had a bad experience with them, because I'd not ordered for a few months (mistake of swapping to another brand) they contact me and invited me to their free workshop to go through the new gels, procedure and the new express procedure, nothing ever seems to be a problem for them and they helped me when I was ill for a while x

I have only had good things to say about Bio Sculpture, they are very helpful, I do not need to order every month ( far from it) and my distributor is Bio West and my training centre is Clevedon.

Latest posts

Back