IBD Nail Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

999blonde

Reaction score
Hi

I have only just discovered this site today, and have spent the morning reading through all of your brilliant advice and I was wondering whether someone could help me.

I have been doing my own nails for a couple of years with ibd gel, and I have never had any problems, but I have had numerous requests from friends to do theirs. It has got me thinking about a career change, and I would like to enrol on a course to make sure I do it properly!. Can anyone recommend a course that I could do locally (I'm in essex).

Any help would be appreciated.

For IBD, you are best to call Grafton. You can get their details by going to industry links (or click here)

Good luck ;)

:biggrin: hi this sight is brilliant they will give you all the advice you need.I also do my own nails and going to college 21sep to do advanced nails also i have heard on this sight that the best course to go on is creative nail so thats what im going to do as soon as i have the money!could you tell me where do you buy ibd from as heard its really good and would love to try it.Thanks from Trudi:D

Hi,Grafton contact number is 0845 130 15 11.If u can come to Romford Seedbed Centre they do IBD gel training.

Latest posts

Back