IBD nail system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jobass

Reaction score
Hi geeks I've been trawling nail courses for ever it seems and wud dearly love to do the Cnd complete but with my financial comitments I've zilch chance :-( I was in a salon the other day for something and the nail tech was using IBD can anyone giv me any feedback on this system?
Thanks for reading x

I use it & really like working with it, if you contact graftons they will give you details of training near you x

Thanks Lucy! my local ellisons do a course for it, im going to the beauty show on sunday i think calgel are there so hopefully i can have a look and gain some more knowledege about a few systems-this game really is mind boggling!! ive done a shellac course which has fuelled my hunger to learn about enhancements can u do just overlays with ibd?
Jo:rolleyes:

I am doing the just Gel IBD course at the end of the month,can't wait :)

Thanks Lucy! my local ellisons do a course for it, im going to the beauty show on sunday i think calgel are there so hopefully i can have a look and gain some more knowledege about a few systems-this game really is mind boggling!! ive done a shellac course which has fuelled my hunger to learn about enhancements can u do just overlays with ibd?
Jo:rolleyes:

I always sculpt using the builder gel, x

Latest posts

Back