IBD Power Bond leaves nails shiny?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophiakate

Reaction score
Hi there,
I've just got hold of some IBD power bond and wondered if it was supposed to leave the nail shiny? also wondered if you should let it dry?

Hi there,
I've just got hold of some IBD power bond and wondered if it was supposed to leave the nail shiny? also wondered if you should let it dry?
Hey,
I use IBD Powerbond and it should stay shiny and be a little tacky when it's been applied as it helps the gel adhere better when applied.x

Oh that explains it then! thanks!

Hi, sorry to jump on this thread!
I use ibd dehydrate before bonder with gel and before base with JG polish, is the power bond much different to the dehydrate? I've been tempted to try power bond but thought they looked quite similar so didn't want to waste my money! Both are supposed are supposed to improve adhesion, prevent lifting, what are your opinions?
Thanks for any info x

Hi, sorry to jump on this thread!
I use ibd dehydrate before bonder with gel and before base with JG polish, is the power bond much different to the dehydrate? I've been tempted to try power bond but thought they looked quite similar so didn't want to waste my money! Both are supposed are supposed to improve adhesion, prevent lifting, what are your opinions?
Thanks for any info x
Both are good for promoting adhesion. I prefer Power bond because you don't have to cure it under the UV lamp to dry it and it works fine with both gels and jgp. Matter of preference really ;)

Thank you for your reply, so do you use the power bond then bonder and then gel? Or do you use it instead of the normal bonder?
Sorry for all the questions but power bond didn't exist all the years ago I did my training! :-/ x
Both are good for promoting adhesion. I prefer Power bond because you don't have to cure it under the UV lamp to dry it and it works fine with both gels and jgp. Matter of preference really ;)

Hello this sounds great to me. Can you list the steps please. Can you skip buffing the nail please?

Dehydrator is a completely different product than Power Bond. Both should be used.

Latest posts

Back