IBD Users - Custom Blend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roseblanc

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I had a client this morning who has had an awful experience at another salon and her real nails look like stair cases. I want to create a nice custom blend that will help hide the damage done to her nail beds. Can any IBD users suggest a nice (natural looking) custom blend?

Thanks in advance!!

Just bumping.. hoping someone can help!

I would file off whatever she has on her nails and just place a clearbuildergel on ,that will look natural, if not why not try a french on her to hide the damage with pink and white

I would file off whatever she has on her nails and just place a clear builder gel on ,that will look natural, if not why not try a french on her to hide the damage with pink and white

Yes, but that doesn't cover the damage. I should have taken a pic to show you the damage. What she needs is a opaque custom blend over the nail beds.

omg her nails must be in very terrible state if pink wont cover the damage,I think it will be difficult to cover if she wants it naturel another option is gelpolish a nice soft colour and later when the damage is grown out you can start with a naturel blend

Latest posts

Back