Ibd

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmad

Reaction score
Just to update those who helped me in my quest for a new gel system......

I'm really enjoying using a gel thats easy to work with. IBD definately fits the bill and I've done quite a few full sets with both blended and white tips and with fabric and dried fowers inside and no breakages at all yet. If you follow all the rules there is no lifting and they are very durable. I even had one of my clients whos very heavy on her nails call me especially on a saturday morning to say that shed just got in from partying (about 9am!) and that she was so pleased that all her nails had stayed on!!!
I'm going to pick up some bio sculpture at excel (if I'm elligable) and try that too and then make my decision. I have a few clients interested in coloured gels and I know they have a vast range. Any coments on bio greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I'm also an IBD user and just love it. Even a mum of eight can keep her nails without lifting or breakages. That didn't read right!!! :o I'm talking about a client and not myself :)

I can't comment on the coloured gels as I hardly ever use them. Most of my clients prefer pink and white.

Hi!

i'm so pleased for you that you have found a system...........
that works for you.keep up the good work and maybe we can see some of your work on this site sometime.i have done a courese on IBD and i thought it was nice to work with.just need to work with my gels,as i'm still waiting for clients.

emmad said:
I'm going to pick up some bio sculpture at excel (if I'm elligable) and try that too and then make my decision. I have a few clients interested in coloured gels and I know they have a vast range. Any coments on bio greatly appreciated.

Hi

You cant buy biosculpture separately you have to buy a kit and the training.
They don't usually sell singularly at shows. You can have trial nails done though. I am a biosculpture user and it is a fab product and the colours are lovely very popular. We really didn't think that the colours would take off but we do LOADS of them now. Good luck. :lol:

Hi ya

IBD is my gel of choice too. I haven't tried Bio Sculpture, however can advise that it is a soak off gel system, this means that to enable the gel to be soaked off in 10-20 minutes the structure of the gel is different to IBD. You may be able to have a trial nail done by Bio sculpture at the show to see how you get on with it.

Best wishes

My main reservation about IBD is that its a file off gel. I think Id be more comfortable with a soak off. I find it really difficult and time consuming to file off. If BS insist on training before you buy that puts a different slant on things for me though.
Thanks for the info.

Hey

Dont be put off the training is hardly any £ at all and its mainly product knowledge for you to get the best out of the products.
Well worth doing in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back