IBS Vegas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Owinjennifer

Reaction score
Who’s going ? I was planning to but honestly this coronavirus has me freaked out to travel .

Who’s going ? I was planning to but honestly this coronavirus has me freaked out to travel .

IBS means something totally different in the UK o_O, but I’m assuming in this instance, it’s the International Beauty Show.

I’d love to go Las Vegas though ;)

Have fun if you do decide to go.

Thanks. It has other meanings here too guess I should is specified.

We were planning to visit two shows in Europe next month as visitors. However, some vendors of both have decided to pull out and I know that some shows in other industries have cancelled. The risk is very low, but personally I don't want to be in a closed space with vendors from China and then worry about every cough and sneeze for two weeks after.

I have always fantasized about going to the Vegas Show. But things have a way of coming up where I am then unable to go. I personally wouldn't worry about the coronavirus. If you have an opportunity to go, you should do it! I mean it has a lot to offer and all at one spot :)

Latest posts

Back