IBX Boost

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myden

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this product?
How does it compare to Brisa Lite, is it Smooothing Gel or Sculpting gel? Because let’s face it the container is a Brisa Lite container with IBX logo?
I got the chance to read the instructions and it does say you can refine also infill so sounds as if it could be sculpting gel?????

How does it compare to Brisa Lite, is it Smooothing Gel or Sculpting gel? Because let’s face it the container is a Brisa Lite container with IBX logo?
I got the chance to read the instructions and it does say you can refine also infill so sounds as if it could be sculpting gel?????

I've got it but I've not tried it yet. I'm going on the course next Monday so I can let you know after the course.

Hi I've been using it under gel colour and have had lots of chipping at the tips. I have joined a facebook group for ibx boost users to get some tips. Unfortunately this group is in another language, I think dutch , so i have to translate every post but from they have said you need to apply the boost mega mega thin and do 2 or 3 layers. Ive not used brisa lite but have used correction gel and I had assumed boost was similar but it seems thats not the case

I've been using boost and find that you don't need to take away the inhibition layer before applying gel polish, apply the polish directly after the last cure, capping first then applying the colour to the rest of the nail and haven't had any chipping or lifting.

IBX Boost is more than a smoothing gel, it is a strong and flexible gel that can be used to strengthen the surface of the nail and work as a buffer layer for your gel polish. Boost give you more flexibility and yes it can be rebalanced.

Hi I've been using it under gel colour and have had lots of chipping at the tips. I have joined a facebook group for ibx boost users to get some tips. Unfortunately this group is in another language, I think dutch , so i have to translate every post but from they have said you need to apply the boost mega mega thin and do 2 or 3 layers. Ive not used brisa lite but have used correction gel and I had assumed boost was similar but it seems thats not the case
Yes, that is our distributor in Holland. IBX Boost Base and gel does need to be applied thinly and it will stay on beautifully. Go to our website ibxnails website and look under education, you will see the instructions for how to use under gel polish. Your gel polish is applied a little differently depending on whether you are using a one-step or 2-step gel polish-can you tell me which gel polish you are using?

Latest posts

Back