IBX/Famous Names roadshow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else booked onto the London one?! Also, do you reckon I can get away with taking my scrubfresh instead of cinnatize? or is that too cheeky? x

Anyone else booked onto the London one?! Also, do you reckon I can get away with taking my scrubfresh instead of cinnatize? or is that too cheeky? x
They do specify it has to be Cinnatize, and given its a free education class with the company owners and product creators I do think it would be a bit cheeky, yes lol

Are you working on each other at the roadshows or do you have to take a model? If working on each other then am guessing you have to go with 'bare' nails?

[emoji171]

Last edited:
We have to go with bare nails.

Can someone pm me the booking details? Xx

Can someone pm me the booking details? Xx

Hi Stook

I will PM you the link to the details now.

Somebody else may well have sent them already.

[emoji171]

The course states that it is free to attend as long as you have all the relevant products! I would pick up a Cinnatize just to be sure!

If you email [email protected] they add you to the guestlist and send you all the relevant information! x

Are you working on each other at the roadshows or do you have to take a model? If working on each other then am guessing you have to go with 'bare' nails?

[emoji171]
Yes I am coming with bare nails as we will be working on each other :)

Get yourself to the Manchester one Jordon - direct train from Durham. [emoji171]
Is that where you're going Hun? Are you going to pro beauty north? X

I seen an ad for this in scratch magazine. have emailed them, does anyone know the location in Bristol? X

I seen an ad for this in scratch magazine. have emailed them, does anyone know the location in Bristol? X
They haven't announced the exact location yet.

Is that where you're going Hun? Are you going to pro beauty north? X

Yeah I am on the Manchester one. I will be at Pro Beauty North next week too - trying not to spend too much money! [emoji85]

Just wondering if anyone else got an email from Louella Belle about a famous names training roadshow, with a big thing in it about becoming IBX certified?

I emailed in, thinking I'd get sent details about it or an application form to fill out, and got told I've got a space and a list of equipment to bring! x
That is exciting-my husband and I will be teaching this class ourselves-can't wait to meet you!

That is exciting-my husband and I will be teaching this class ourselves-can't wait to meet you!
Hi Lindabuffet, if you don't mind me asking, what heat source would you recommend? I currently don't have one and wondered if the Minx mini heat would be ok to use? As it's nice and small for mobile work.

wow! exciting! Well I hope you go easy on me.. I'm a relatively new tech with no clients as yet so hoping to offer IBX as it's something I can't find anyone in my area offers! Looking forward to it, and also looking forward to find out where the venue is, as I've taken the day off work to do it and am secretly hoping for some kind of lay in!! :p x

It's a great class ladies. I completed it last year at Olympia with the lovely Linda and Jim. The class is very imformative and fun

Yeah I am on the Manchester one. I will be at Pro Beauty North next week too - trying not to spend too much money! [emoji85]
I'm so disappointed OPI won't be there [emoji20] x

Anybody heard the venue for Manchester yet? It is only 3 weeks away so was trying to plan my travel. Tried to call Louellabelle but it says office is closed so they must all be at Olympia.

Latest posts

Back