IBX heat source?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mizzmarni

Reaction score
Hey all!

So I've just read all 77 pages of the IBX thread! I wanted to know two things.. firstly what heat source do you use??? Please post links if possible so I can buy something appropriate quickly. Thanks

Also I have VERY weak nails naturally and they also seem to be greasy (gel lasts a week if I'm lucky) I used builder gel so can I use builder gel over the IBX? In the thread people kept saying you won't need builder gel on top of IBX as your nails will be strengthened enough.. well not for me! My nails are like actual paper!

Any and all help will be appreciated xoxoxoxox

Hey all!

So I've just read all 77 pages of the IBX thread! I wanted to know two things.. firstly what heat source do you use??? Please post links if possible so I can buy something appropriate quickly. Thanks

Also I have VERY weak nails naturally and they also seem to be greasy (gel lasts a week if I'm lucky) I used builder gel so can I use builder gel over the IBX? In the thread people kept saying you won't need builder gel on top of IBX as your nails will be strengthened enough.. well not for me! My nails are like actual paper!

Any and all help will be appreciated xoxoxoxox
Contact Louella Belle in London-they can tell you which lamps work best in the UK. if you have weak nails-for sure you can use a gel over top in conjunction with your IBX. Most people don't need it, IBX builds their nail up for them, but some absolutely do need the over the top reinforcement. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back