IBX Nail System

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janeyxxx

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

Looking for reviews on IBX Nail System and what I can expect from these products? Thanks xx

I heard about this product back in january but didn't want to purchase straight away wanted to leave it a while until i saw reviews and results from other techs. after hearing nothing but great reviews I purchased this last thursday trialling on myself atm. I was very naughty as i wanted to test it myself and incorrectly removed my acrylics myself, i saw instant results from one application, I plan on doing weekly manicures with it on myself for the next 3 weeks. But I Plan on using on a regular client of mine who has issues with her nails down to medication on a trial basis too. But so far i am very impressed with it

There is a massive thread on this already if you do a search you should find it :) I use it myself and find it fab! For what your start up costs are with it, you will easily make your money back with only a few clients :)

There is a massive thread on this already if you do a search you should find it :) I use it myself and find it fab! For what your start up costs are with it, you will easily make your money back with only a few clients :)

Can you link to the thread please? I've searched until I'm blue in the face and I can't find it! Thank you! :Love:

Can you link me too please?xx

Latest posts

Back