IBX questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samantha.c

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I have just done the IBX certification class and I have a coupe of questions.

If a client has perfect, healthy nails, but just one nail that always breaks, what would you suggest? If you only used the IBX on that one nail, how would you charge for this?

Some techs these days leave the gel polish base coat on and just efile off the colour. I feel this is better for the health of the nail rather than soaking in acetone every time (maybe I am wrong?), but how would you go about using the IBX in that case? Or do you feel it is better for the nails to soak off fully and then be able to use the IBX on the whole nail?

Hope someone can help
Thanks

I would charge £3 for one nail, but that would be totally up to you. Or insist that all nails would benefit from the service then it is easy to sell it as a strengthening manicure (which it is)

I personally don't infill, so not something I can comment on sorry.
Ask your trainer for their help with all your questions.....that's what they are there for.

I charge an extra £4 for IBX on all nails as part of a full manicure. I think it would take you nearly as much time to do one nail as all.
So I offer:
  • IBX manicure + no polish £20
  • IBX manicure + regular polish £24
  • IBX manicure + gel polish £30

Latest posts

Back