IBX repair - my brush has gone bristly

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachelLow

Reaction score
I have been using IBX (repair and normal) on my clients for the last two months since purchasing at the end of Feb - had great results and no qualms with the products themselves; however, the brush in the repair bottle has suddenly gone bristly. The bottles haven't been in direct sunlight or stored anywhere specifically hot or cold and i have checked the brush to see if any of the solution has set on the brush, and it hasn't. I have also cleaned the brush with a brush cleaner and it has made no difference.

Has this happened to anybody else? Does anybody know what is best to do?

I have spoken to the wholesaler who i bought the product from and they wont accept the return/exchange because it wasn't reported within 30 days of purchase and because it wasn't a problem when i bought the product.

not sure... I have gone through many bottles and haven't had an issue.
Do you have an old bottle laying around still to use that brush if the distributor won't refund/exchange?

This happened to one of mine....no rhyme or reason. o_O
Bought a new set.
Not had any issue since.:)

I have been using IBX (repair and normal) on my clients for the last two months since purchasing at the end of Feb - had great results and no qualms with the products themselves; however, the brush in the repair bottle has suddenly gone bristly. The bottles haven't been in direct sunlight or stored anywhere specifically hot or cold and i have checked the brush to see if any of the solution has set on the brush, and it hasn't. I have also cleaned the brush with a brush cleaner and it has made no difference.

Has this happened to anybody else? Does anybody know what is best to do?

I have spoken to the wholesaler who i bought the product from and they wont accept the return/exchange because it wasn't reported within 30 days of purchase and because it wasn't a problem when i bought the product.

Hi Rachel, this is Linda Nordstrom here from Famous Names, that is odd to have that happen to your Repair brush. In the 3 1/2 years we have had IBX on the market this is the first time I have heard this. The obvious reasons would be that the brush/bottle was exposed to a UV/LED lamp--other than that I have no idea. I still have all of our test bottles on my shelves and they are all fine. BUT, I want to see what we can do. if you could email me your contact information and who you purchased IBX from-I would like to replace your Repair for you. my email is [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you!!!

While we are on this subject could you explain to me how exactto use thus product? I have ordered it but not arrived yet

While we are on this subject could you explain to me how exactto use thus product? I have ordered it but not arrived yet
Full instructions are included with the kit.

Thank you [emoji4]. I figured they were I was just in a hurry to know lol. I will be patient.

Latest posts

Back