IBX Restore & Repair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yuzuki

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Sweet Squared will be stocking this?

No idea yet, it sounds like a must have , Regardless of who will be the distributor.
Exciting

Louella Belle are the distributors, apparently.

Its going to be distributed be Louella Bella , the people that give us Artistic colour gloss and essie here in the UK

I have just checked Louella Belle, nothing on there as yet. I do get email updates from them, will look out for it!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

its due for a BIG launch with press this month..i believe most companies do that exclusively before they do a big launch to the therapists....i would keep a eye on marian newmans posts and facebook page

I think it will be launched at beauty show in feb but I could be wrong!

I wonder if it can be used under hard gel too? Or even acrylic, mind you it only says gel polish in the Scratch may advert.

I was just talking about them doing a version to go under l&p/hard gels, that would be handy. Does it mean we won't need solar oil anymore?

Big spread in This months Scratch magazine. Interesting reading. 😄

Just seen a post on Facebook saying it's launching in 10 days eek !!!

I was just talking about them doing a version to go under l&p/hard gels, that would be handy. Does it mean we won't need solar oil anymore?

I think you still need to use solar oil x

Is says it has to be cured under led light or a hairdryer (let's face it no one is going to do that for 5 mins)

So shellac only users aren't going to be able to use it unless they buy an led lamp from a different brand?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

It would be such a shame if it doesn't cure under UV as I have a couple of clients that it would be fab for!! But can't justify buying an LED lamp :(

Yes, IBX will be sold through Louella Belle. Actually you can send an email to [email protected] and get on the waiting list for you IBX Duo Pack. This will be launched at The Excel Show in February, so I will see you there! Super exciting product that is absolutely amazing for the nail!

IBX is to be used with an LED light, BUT, it has also been tested with the CND lamps and will work with those as well. IBX is designed to be worn under ALL gel polish and for those clients who want to grow their own natural nails. Look for our new website to be up in the next couple of weeks at www.IBXnails.com!!!

Yes, IBX will be sold through Louella Belle. Actually you can send an email to [email protected] and get on the waiting list for you IBX Duo Pack. This will be launched at The Excel Show in February, so I will see you there! Super exciting product that is absolutely amazing for the nail!

IBX is to be used with an LED light, BUT, it has also been tested with the CND lamps and will work with those as well. IBX is designed to be worn under ALL gel polish and for those clients who want to grow their own natural nails. Look for our new website to be up in the next couple of weeks at www.IBXnails.com!!!

Fantastic news, how long would you cure it under CND lamp?

Louella Belle has the uk ..so who has Ireland?

I can't find that info Rinn, maybe Louella Belle might know?

Hopefully it will be available in Ireland too! What exactly is it? Like brisa smoothing gel but nourishing for your natural nails?

Sorry if I have it all wrong but can't find any info online yet or the facebook pages!

Latest posts

Back