IBX Restore & Repair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hair dryer works just fine.

No insurance worries there.x

Jim N: We tested with one, and it works great. Perfect amount of heat for max penetration.

Jim N: Please don't worry...the heat should be approximately correct, not precisely. I am going to dedicate tomorrow to researching the heat difference between a 75-100W INCONDSCENT light and the INFRA-RED bulbs you are using in the UK. When we did our testing we did not know incandescent bulbs are outlawed...very frustrating for us too! Out of all the variables, we never expected something as simple as heat to be it. I promise we will be in touch.

My Friend also a fellow nail tech says she gets great results with a hair dryer but not with the infrared lamp!! Has this been tested??

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

So if your only using repair the first time and only if needed thereafter can you buy IBX on its own or do you have to buy both as a duo pack ?

So if your only using repair the first time and only if needed thereafter can you buy IBX on its own or do you have to buy both as a duo pack ?

You can purchase them separately :) x

Just seen that Dennis Williams also sells IBX. Are they authorised sellers too X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just seen that Dennis Williams also sells IBX. Are they authorised sellers too X

OMG youve got to be kidding. This is a joke. Why is this not being stopped! CND Shellac & now IBX!

I was very surprised too, I'd also seen on S2 fb page that Dennis Williams sell Shellac hun x

Sorry if this aha been asked bit I'm my bio led lamp I only cute for 30 seconds right?

Oh no, that doesn't sound good does it. How's everyone else getting on with the ibx/repair under gel polish? Is the gel polish lasting the same as usual?

That is strange that your clients had such problems when they returned. Depending on how badly the damage is on their nails, may help me try and figure out what has happened. I will say that IBX is an ongoing treatment and will continually strengthen Andrew epair the nails as you keep using it. Most people say their gel polish is staying on longer with IBX.

Have you used it on other clients???? If so, are they having the same results???

I'm still trialling and my client that literally got days our her thumbs as so badly damaged got 2 whole weeks! Xxxx

Sorry if this aha been asked bit I'm my bio led lamp I only cute for 30 seconds right?

Jim N: You use it for the amount of time recommended by the maker of the light for the gel polish color coat.

Jim N: Yes they are.

My Friend also a fellow nail tech says she gets great results with a hair dryer but not with the infrared lamp!! Has this been tested??

Jim N: Yes, we tested the hair dryer extensively and it works great. For some reason (which I totally respect), it seems the UK does not like using dryers, but they are perfect if set to low heat and low speed held about 15-18 inches away.

This client has a split nail from an injury astound 15 years ago here are before and after pics ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395123157.006213.jpg

Quick question
Did ibx/repair 1st application on my mate yesterday and as she was intending to leave them natural afterwards I only put repair on the areas of delam. She then changed her mind near the end and wanted BL smoothing gel on afterwards. My question is as I've only used repair on the damaged areas will anything happen eg dehydration marks? I know that you're supposed to use repair over the entire nail under gel so I'm wondering what the consequences may be??
Thanks

I don't think it will be terribly detrimental as it was described that using the repair under gel polish was like an insurance policy, it certainly won't have done any harm. I wouldn't worry. The fact it was used in the places that needed it, is a positive & you still used the IBX so all is well :)

Latest posts

Back