IBX Restore & Repair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think people are forgetting how different each person's nails are, lifestyle, diets, medications, damage, etc... that each person gets different results at different intervals.
Patience and maintenence is key in some cases. You simply cannot base your conclusion that a product isn't effective of off 3 clients every 2-3 weeks, an example.
I have profiles on 73 clients with IBX ranging from weekly applications to every 3 weeks. Some have amazing lasting results from the very 1st treatment and then there are people that see an improvement after a 14th application once a week...
Believe in the product and its capability, do not give clients false promises and explain that ongoing weekly treatments are vital to success.
And every single one has seriously extended their Vinylux and Shellac wear, every single one.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah I can see what you're saying. But not getting an improvement until the 14th treatment is ridiculous! Can't see that many people would persevere (and pay) for 14 goes!

Yeah I can see what you're saying. But not getting an improvement until the 14th treatment is ridiculous! Can't see that many people would persevere (and pay) for 14 goes!

How is it different to having your gel/acrylic/Shellac done regularly? If they understand that it will take some time to grow their own nails then they will persevere. I don't know any person not wanting stronger more resilient natural nails.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

I have asked the question twice, will my paper thin nails appear stronger and both times I have been assured they will def be much stronger ???

I'll repeat that again ;-)
Your natrual thin nails will be a lot stonger with IBX, just like mine are. But since the thickness of our nails is determined in the matrix, not a product in the world can change that. Even when our thin nails get stronger, they need "extra body" to protect the length and avoid brakages.
I use IBX, folowed by Brisa Lite Smoothin Gel and a gel polis. Before i had to use acrylics prior to my gel polish.

If you applied IBX as it should, all of the product is IN the natural nail and wil not interfere with whartever service that followed. If anythin, the gel polish will stay longer, because the NN is stronger with IBX in it.

Jury is still out for me, two of my clients had it under gelish one peeled within a couple of days when it normally lasts at least 2 weeks, the other one has as few that peeled but she thinks its her job. l have it on under gelish and its fine, so does my mum and one client has been having it on natural nails. I will what mine and my mums are like on removal and go from there. I'm not giving up yet!

The client that peeled has had it again to see if its any better, if not she won't be having it again. I'll post back how hers go x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'll repeat that again ;-)
Your natrual thin nails will be a lot stonger with IBX, just like mine are. But since the thickness of our nails is determined in the matrix, not a product in the world can change that. Even when our thin nails get stronger, they need "extra body" to protect the length and avoid brakages.
I use IBX, folowed by Brisa Lite Smoothin Gel and a gel polis. Before i had to use acrylics prior to my gel polish.

Hi Connie
I am just about to purchase IBX but would like to use Brisa Lite also under the shellac, do you know where I can purchase in the UK seems everywhere has stopped stocking it. I have a lot of elderly clients who would really benefit from it, thanks in advance of any help

Jim N: Wow! Nice, very nice.

When you see results like this how can you doubt IBX!!!! remember that everyone's nails are different, some will see immediate results, others will take longer. The bottom line is IBX will make nails better If used properly so make sure you are following the directions.

Hi Connie
I am just about to purchase IBX but would like to use Brisa Lite also under the shellac, do you know where I can purchase in the UK seems everywhere has stopped stocking it. I have a lot of elderly clients who would really benefit from it, thanks in advance of any help

Purchased mine from louella belle yesterday with bank holiday 20% discount. Didn't get the lamp as it was cheaper in amazon and prob cheaper on eBay. I'm happy with amazon, as no quibble service.

I use IBX with Artistic and have been amazed with the results! The service from Louella Belle is always great too

I purchased Ibx last week before I knew about flash sale :grr:
I've tried and tested on myself and did notice a difference after one treatment. Im mobile and deciding on a price at the moment to add to gelish manicure? Is £6-£10 about average depending on first treatment or consecutive treatments. Thanks x

Made myself a cheatsheet for IBX application. I've always wanted a laminator....
Rai95ugEWX

Ok so I have a client this evening to who I did IBX repair treatment on on her last service. Would like to know after removal of her shellac what is the process now?

I can't wait to see the results later.

Thank you geeks x

Ok so I have a client this evening to who I did IBX repair treatment on on her last service. Would like to know after removal of her shellac what is the process now?

I can't wait to see the results later.

Thank you geeks x

After removal of her CND Shellac, you apply the Repair (heat 1min) and the IBX (heat 2min). Just like you did the first time.
Apply, heat, dab (to remove product on top of the natural nails), cured, cleanse (with scrubfresh or simular).
Afeter application of her IBX, cleanse, then do the cuticle work, file and re application of het shellac ;-)

Really thinking about investing in this product! My mums got really ridged nails and even with Brisa lite smoothing gel and Shellac you can still see the ridges, would this product help her? I understand you need a heat source and a UV lamp, I've got a CND lamp but would this be ok for the heat source?
Nail Art Finger Toe Varnish Dryer Polish Warm & Cool Blower Fan Breeze w/Sensor | eBay
Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Your CND lamp is perfect for curing IBX, but the heat source is different- the heat is what helps IBX to penetrate into the upper layers of the nail.

Really thinking about investing in this product! My mums got really ridged nails and even with Brisa lite smoothing gel and Shellac you can still see the ridges, would this product help her? I understand you need a heat source and a UV lamp, I've got a CND lamp but would this be ok for the heat source?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121273204621?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

I have been using this nail dryer as my heat source. It's a bit plasticy looking, like it might fall apart. But it works. It's also quite large so ok fir salon but I wouldn't want to cart it round if I was mobile.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I have used this on ten clients now ranging from having acrylics on for years bad removal white spots etc so just waiting till they come back to see the results ....but I was amazed today I had a client with a vertical split IBX literally filled it before our own eyes still not 100% but cannot wait to see how it has got on next time she comes she has always had to have silk put on it to hold it but today she walked out with just IBX and Gelish and it was so strong very happy.
Will post before and after pics when she comes back :)

I have used this on ten clients now ranging from having acrylics on for years bad removal white spots etc so just waiting till they come back to see the results ....but I was amazed today I had a client with a vertical split IBX literally filled it before our own eyes still not 100% but cannot wait to see how it has got on next time she comes she has always had to have silk put on it to hold it but today she walked out with just IBX and Gelish and it was so strong very happy.
Will post before and after pics when she comes back :)
Jim N: Great to hear!

IBX Treatment just been used on this client who had been to a Salon and they had drilled her natural nail not to remove gels but to apply polish this has left deep grooves in all the nails . This is the second treatment and there is already an improvement with the grooves not being so deep

cm.jpg

Latest posts

Back