IBX-thoughts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

totalbeautyabz

Reaction score
Anyone tried this? I'm considering it for a client of mine who has been wearing gel extensions for years. Her previous tech hasn't looked after her nails very well and I think she needs a little break from them. I heard about this product and thought it might be good for her.....and me!

Anyone? 😃

I've been trying out ibx and I think it's great!!!
Got a couple of clients trialling at the moment.
The first one was in a viscous cycle of having acrylic nails, picking them off, thinking her nails were awful/thin/weak and getting more acrylics. She wanted her own nails to grow and be strong as they would constantly snap before as they were so weak.
I have been dying with Cnd shellac and each time her nails have got stronger and the shellac has lasted really well. This pic is her nails after only 5 weeks. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406966573.127894.jpg

Thanks for this! I'm going to show my client next Tuesday. I think she would rather her natural nails grew nicely.

Anyone else got pictures I could show her? X

This was one of my very first treatments with ibx on a client who suffers from serious breaking and peeling. I really like it because it does what it says on the box. It seems to help Shellac last longer on problem clients. I had a lady whose Shellac only lasted her 4 days at a time before it starts chipping. She had really bad delamination on her free edge. I probably see her once a month now. I try to get her to come in every 2 weeks but she doesn't seem to mind the big regrowth gap.

57806d1393637105-who-offers-ibx-how-long-before-nails-improve-1966942_523729927747760_911928297_n.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1406968165263.jpg
    1406968165263.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 221
Thanks everyone. Keep em coming!!! This should convince hubby!

I now avoid recommending IBX as some think I get paid for it (I don't!)

I'm not sure why great results should convince the 'hubby'? If you're a professional then you should make commercial decisions yourself? Why does a 'hubby' opinion have a place in a professional decision? Especially as the investment in IBX is so small!

The results are amazing! There is plenty to see on this site or FB

I now avoid recommending IBX as some think I get paid for it (I don't!)

I'm not sure why great results should convince the 'hubby'? If you're a professional then you should make commercial decisions yourself? Why does a 'hubby' opinion have a place in a professional decision? Especially as the investment in IBX is so small!

The results are amazing! There is plenty to see on this site or FB

Because he's funding things while I start up. He's my business partner. If I'm away to spend a bit of money, I need to run things by him. God, feel like I'm justifying myself here.

Wow these pictures of nails are great. The transformation is amazing.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Because he's funding things while I start up. He's my business partner. If I'm away to spend a bit of money, I need to run things by him. God, feel like I'm justifying myself here.

I also run things past my hubby when using our personal cash to buy things for the business, you're not alone :hug: and/or wrong in doing so!

A couple of my ibx treatments x
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1407012431643.jpg
    1407012431643.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 147
  • 1407012493349.jpg
    1407012493349.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 138
couple of my results x could not find before qnd after without polish x
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1407013085134.jpg
    1407013085134.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 132
  • 1407013155629.jpg
    1407013155629.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Thank you for sharing your results. They're brilliant!

Sorry! Didn't meant to sound critical. I can understand that situation. (been there many years ago) It is such a small investment with so many great results posted. It's worth a go.

Good luck with your business

Latest posts

Back