IBX training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babybird54

Reaction score
Hi. I'm really interested in offering Ibx and was just wondering if in the uk you need to complete a training course o use it? Looked on the website and all the training seems to be in the US?

Any info would be appreciated X

Louella Belle are the UK distributors, try contacting them for local training partners. There's nothing on their website currently but I think they started finding national training locations so may be able to point you in the right direction

https://louellabelle.co.uk/ibx-training.html

I don't think you HAVE to have their training to offer it but I found the day roadshow they did really interesting and useful as they really help you understand how it works' x

A quick googles thrown up louella belle, salon services & creative beauty in Bournemouth.

I went to the roadshow & it was really useful.

Hi. I'm really interested in offering Ibx and was just wondering if in the uk you need to complete a training course o use it? Looked on the website and all the training seems to be in the US?

Any info would be appreciated X

Contact Louella Belle-they can tell you.

Thanks all, will contact louella belle x

I completed the course a couple of weeks ago in London - very interesting & you do learn a few things which arn't on the application sheet you can download from the web, plus you get a certificate to say you are certified to perform the treatment.

Latest posts

Back