Ice cream dust free bleaching powder-blue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amonavis33

Reaction score
Hi all. I received a sample of a product called “Ice cream dust free beaching powder-blue”. It says to mix 1 part powder with 2 parts of 10, 20, or 30 vol developer, for maximum 35 min.

Does anyone have experience with this powder? I was told it’s very strong. I just want some subtle blonde highlights on my level 6 color hair, to take it up a couple levels and then I’ll tone it and make it look super natural.

Any suggestions on what level developer I should select and how long I should leave it? I was thinking of using level 20.

I’m planning to paint it on like balayage since I just want a few highlights on my quite short haircut. Hair type is fine.

Hi all. I received a sample of a product called “Ice cream dust free beaching powder-blue”. It says to mix 1 part powder with 2 parts of 10, 20, or 30 vol developer, for maximum 35 min.

Does anyone have experience with this powder? I was told it’s very strong. I just want some subtle blonde highlights on my level 6 color hair, to take it up a couple levels and then I’ll tone it and make it look super natural.

Any suggestions on what level developer I should select and how long I should leave it? I was thinking of using level 20.

I’m planning to paint it on like balayage since I just want a few highlights on my quite short haircut. Hair type is fine.
Is it the affinage / Asp ice cream bleach?
If so it's very strong, great lift, but definitely drop your developer compared to what you would normally use.
I usually use 10vol with this bleach. But if you only want it to lift slightly I'd use 5vol

Latest posts

Back