ice cream makers ??? any good???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*JOANNE*

Reaction score
I have been thinking for a while of getting one...with 3 boys thought it would be fun making our own icecream.
Any geeks got one and are they worth it......i suppose i need one that makes over a litre.or 1.5l..as the boys and me would be too greedy for anything less:lol:
your imput would be great

this sounds daft but do they freeze it aswell ?:lol: feel free to take the pee outta me if its a daft question :green:
would quite like one so i know exactley what goes into it then , x

MY bf bought me one last year, its good, but theres never any room in the freezer to freeze the container that u churn it in first.

You freeze this bowl thing for 12 hours, then u plug in the motorised part and attch it to the frozen bowl thingy, and then add the liquid and it churns and freezes it.

I made a SCRUMMY ice cream with a packet cheesecake mix. I churned up the cream part and added chunks of the base. It was sooooo nice!!

You can get some wicked ones, I reckon they are fab, as long as you eat alot of icecream!!

My Mums got one that she uses everytime my kids go over, they love concocting their own icecreams!!

You can get some wicked ones, I reckon they are fab, as long as you eat alot of icecream!!

My Mums got one that she uses everytime my kids go over, they love concocting their own icecreams!!

what make has everyone got

My mum has a Magimix Gelato. She said it was expensive but well worth it. hth's xxx

My mum has a Magimix Gelato. She said it was expensive but well worth it. hth's xxx

helps alot hun cheers :hug:

Latest posts

Back