Ice Vapour and Ruby Ritz?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcouture

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know if these will be back for Christmas this year? My ice vapour is running low and I need a new one!

I love them too and really hoping they both return!

I'm desperate to get hold of some but don't want to buy on ebay.

I did stock up on Ruby Ritz last time it was in stock, but I only bought one Iced Vapour and I selfishly keep Tinsel Toast to myself.
I would happily swap Vexed Violet, Poison Plum and Naudic Lights to have the others available all of the time. Please if anyone in CND is reading this PLEASE make Tinsel Toast, Iced Vapour and Ruby Ritz perminent colours.
I really do think they would be popular.

I think they should be permanent colours, they should get rid of some of the shelf sitters and bring these ones back!

CND are insane for not making ruby ritz a permanent colour, it's been the most popular and most sold shellac colour ever to date!... Makes no sense!?x

Wow I didn't know that! You would think that would be enough to persuade them to bring it out permanently. I keep seeing all these new colours and feeling a bit underwhelmed, I think a lot of people would be happier not having a new collection and bringing these popular colours back instead.

Ice vapour is being discontinued so iv heard .... !!!!!
I'm gutted ... :-(

Iced vapor was a limited holiday release just like ruby Ritz.. Here in the states both are back for the holidays.. Bonus.. They are not tied to some ugly color.. They are separate...

Cool! Nothing to stop us ordering from the states perhaps?

Yay! Are they both back then? I need the precious hehe! I really wanted the lecente winter wonderland last year and it was out of stock the first day! pretty please keep them as permanent ones- i miss ALL the discontinued ones! They all had a special space in my nail heart!:D;) xoxo

They always discontinue the most popular colours, or make them limited edition, I cant get my head round it! Please please bring them back!

Iced vapor was a limited holiday release just like ruby Ritz.. Here in the states both are back for the holidays.. Bonus.. They are not tied to some ugly color.. They are separate...

Yay again. Great they are not tied to a colour, especially not green (as previous), as greens are my worst shelf sitters.

Yay again. Great they are not tied to a colour, especially not green (as previous), as greens are my worst shelf sitters.

I have so many bottles of that green because I used so much iced vapor!!

Latest posts

Back