Icon ultra lift machine anyone use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyxperts

Reaction score
I've had this company call myself today about their icon ultra lift machine, it seems a very good price with the training, machine, products etc but when I've looked at their website it looks similar to machines available on eBay from China. So my question is has anyone purchased it? What results have your clients gained? Was the training good? X

Hi, we have this machine. They do a few machines but we have their main one icon ultralift, which is face and body non surgical and mesotherapy machine. This machine is made in the uk and is brilliant, it's my best seller cz results are so good. My clients love it and always keep up with their treatments it really has increased my client base for facials. I use on myself when I get chance and the lift on my jowls (prob area, lady of certain age ha!) is just wow. This machine recently won best facial uk with uk lifestyle awards, voted for by salon owners, so I guess we can't be wrong! I'm looking at another of their machines in a few weeks, I'll let u know how it goes. Pm me if u want to know anything else. Oh and training was very thorough, my neice joined us recently and they trained her also, no problems. Maria x

Oh that sounds good, I was looking at the Caci Machine, I think it's the Ultimate, was really interested after the rep had been but have been put off since reading some Customer service issues with them. Will have to look this one up.

Hi, we have this machine. They do a few machines but we have their main one icon ultralift, which is face and body non surgical and mesotherapy machine. This machine is made in the uk and is brilliant, it's my best seller cz results are so good. My clients love it and always keep up with their treatments it really has increased my client base for facials. I use on myself when I get chance and the lift on my jowls (prob area, lady of certain age ha!) is just wow. This machine recently won best facial uk with uk lifestyle awards, voted for by salon owners, so I guess we can't be wrong! I'm looking at another of their machines in a few weeks, I'll let u know how it goes. Pm me if u want to know anything else. Oh and training was very thorough, my neice joined us recently and they trained her also, no problems. Maria x

Thank you for your reply, great to hear your having good results with it. I'll get them in for a demo - but yes let me know if you get any of their other machines 😀

Oh that sounds good, I was looking at the Caci Machine, I think it's the Ultimate, was really interested after the rep had been but have been put off since reading some Customer service issues with them. Will have to look this one up.

I'm the same, the rep is such a nice lady but the reviews of after care/c service has been a big put off for me, 2nd was the cost - if I'd been open 5/10 years then maybe but I've invested so much money in the last 2 years I do not want such a huge outlay, yes caci have the brand name but really my clients haven't heard of it they just know of "non surgical face lifts" x

Hi Angel face! How are you getting on with the icon ultralift?

I’m selling my Icon face lift machine for £1000, it’s hardly been used as I’m busier with skin needling treatments. Comes with easy to follow training manual. Excellent condition like new!

Latest posts

Back