Icon ultra lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyxperts

Reaction score
Therapists/ salon owners that gave this machine, how are your clients results? And how did you launch it in salon? X

Any icon ultralift therapist that can answer? X

I emailed them for info nearly two weeks ago and never heard back ... I have now purchased a dermaco machine !!!

Hi beauty experts we use icon ultralift. Results are really, really good clients love it (me too) so much so we now have two of the machines due to client demand. We had an open evening to launch which was really successful, we offered a discount on courses booked that evening which almost paid for our first machine. What are you thinking of doing? Roberts such a shame, maybe you had wrong email address as they always get back to me really quickly. I looked at dermaco to, it's really good but went with icon as felt much better. At least you are sorted and happy now. Good luck to you both, it's a fab treatment to be working with. Maria x

Hi beauty experts we use icon ultralift. Results are really, really good clients love it (me too) so much so we now have two of the machines due to client demand. We had an open evening to launch which was really successful, we offered a discount on courses booked that evening which almost paid for our first machine. What are you thinking of doing? Roberts such a shame, maybe you had wrong email address as they always get back to me really quickly. I looked at dermaco to, it's really good but went with icon as felt much better. At least you are sorted and happy now. Good luck to you both, it's a fab treatment to be working with. Maria x

I've had the lady come out who did a demo and I'm really impressed with the machine & results on my mum, so it's great to hear that your doing well with it. I'm going to invest in the machine as I've had Demos of more expensive machines which I've not been impressed with. I'm thinking of a demo Eve to introduce it, what kinds of discounts did you offer? X

We did a fab mum n daughter discount on courses for mothers day, thats when we got our first one. Also pay for course get 1 facial free works really well still. We had an introductory offer for a facial £10 discount which still works really well. Maria x

I absolutely love my icon Ultralift!

Therapists/ salon owners that gave this machine, how are your clients results? And how did you launch it in salon? X
We have it , our clients love it . It's made in UK NOT China & does what it says it does . Better than some of the bigger names , more modern & powerful. Results driven we saw it for ourselves with the improvement to our clients faces !

How are you getting on with the icon ultralift?

Latest posts

Back