Icon ultra lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lb Beautique

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone has used icon ultra lift?

I am having a bit of trouble with this company and their machine and if anybody is/has been in the same position please could they contact me for abit of advice please.

Thanks in advance.

I've been using iCon Ultralift for about a year. I've been happy with mine. The cables are slightly less secure when plugged in than my previous Caci machine but now I've adjusted and it doesn't worry me. Let me know your issue and I will try and help.

I've been using iCon Ultralift for about a year. I've been happy with mine. The cables are slightly less secure when plugged in than my previous Caci machine but now I've adjusted and it doesn't worry me. Let me know your issue and I will try and help.
Hi,
I've just sold my Caci ultra machine as I wasn't impressed with the results at all! How do you find the results with icon ultralift please? Can you see a difference?

Can I just ask why you went from CACI to Icon? I plan on doing the opposite?

Yes, it was due to re-location. I lived in Spain and had a CACI Quantum which I sold. When I set up in jersey I was looking for a smaller lighter machine to take mobile, I like the iCon and take it to Spain if clients ask for facials when I visit

Yes, it was due to re-location. I lived in Spain and had a CACI Quantum which I sold. When I set up in jersey I was looking for a smaller lighter machine to take mobile, I like the iCon and take it to Spain if clients ask for facials when I visit
Hi I hope you don't mind me responding I work for a company called Nannic and we have a machine that you may be of interest to you....http://www.nannic.co.uk/treatments/deep-skin-1

Latest posts

Back