Icon Ultralift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyxperts

Reaction score
Hi,
Are there any other Icon Ultralift machine owners on here?

I just wondered how other icon owners are getting on with the machine and what your most popular icon treatments are?

Hi,
Are there any other Icon Ultralift machine owners on here?
Hi am thinking of training with I con ultralift what our your thoughts on this machine thanks Julie X

Hi am thinking of training with I con ultralift what our your thoughts on this machine thanks Julie X

I really love my icon machine, it's an excellent device - small but mighty! Most of all the results I get with this machine far outweigh results when I used other more well known machines when working in other clinics and salons over the years. Personally the selling points for this machine are the following:

• 1-2-1 training and ongoing support
• results - amazing results even from ONE treatment
• price - imo I'd expect this machine to be priced higher due to what it can do!
• No needle Meso - I use this function on most of my clients, it's amazing for those who aren't ready for Injectables or have a phobia of needles!
• the size of the machine, it doesn't take much room up on my trolley, and I can also transport it easily when working out of clinic with my VIP clients.

I've attached a photo from a client who had a lift & Meso treatment X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1513014867.345100.jpg

Is it actually as good as it sounds?? I've been told it's £3000 is this correct. I've got a lady coming out to do a demonstration, she says ill be able to see the results on my friend, saggy jaw line and excess skin immediately!! is this true and how long do the effects last?
Thanks
Karry x

Is it actually as good as it sounds?? I've been told it's £3000 is this correct. I've got a lady coming out to do a demonstration, she says ill be able to see the results on my friend, saggy jaw line and excess skin immediately!! is this true and how long do the effects last?
Thanks
Karry x

I’m really interested in this too because I was told it was a summer offer.

I really love my icon machine, it's an excellent device - small but mighty! Most of all the results I get with this machine far outweigh results when I used other more well known machines when working in other clinics and salons over the years. Personally the selling points for this machine are the following:

• 1-2-1 training and ongoing support
• results - amazing results even from ONE treatment
• price - imo I'd expect this machine to be priced higher due to what it can do!
• No needle Meso - I use this function on most of my clients, it's amazing for those who aren't ready for Injectables or have a phobia of needles!
• the size of the machine, it doesn't take much room up on my trolley, and I can also transport it easily when working out of clinic with my VIP clients.

I've attached a photo from a client who had a lift & Meso treatment X

View attachment 206676
Hi are you still using this machine and happy with it .

Latest posts

Back