Idea for a weekend break for my BF's 40th??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisstyB

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, I have been racking my brains trying to think of an idea for my Friends 40th Birthday, it will be for 5 girls, was thinking of a spa weekend may be or if anyone has any other suggestions that would be fab!!! I am based in Spain so a bit out of the loop as to where to go...the other girls are all in and around London so it needs to be in the south east...she's kind of an off the wall kind of character so if any one knows of something a bit out of the ordinary that would be great.
Thanks in advance
tinaxxxxx

hey! i'm not from around the south east so can't actually help with areas, but, i had a pamper evening booked in and when i got there it was a group of girls who all live around the UK, they had hired a cottage and all split the expense, they had hired me to do beauty treatments and also an ann summers rep to do an evening, they then just went out to the country pubs. they all had a really good time and i thought it was a lovely idea. the cottage they hired wasnt even in an area i would call a 'holiday destination' just randomly 2mins off the motorway in a quite country lane. she booked it all using yell.com and google. spa weekends can be really pricey and you dont actually get that much included x

Ummm theme parks or zorbing comes to mind? Or centre parcs coz they have spas and the mental rapids :)

Had to google zorbing and just laughed my socks off at the thought of rolling down a hill after a few wines!!?? Thank you though great idea!! Dolly...yes all the spas I've looked at are hellish expensive and as not everyone can afford to spend a lot i wanted to do something that suits everyones budget, so I think that renting somewhere is a good idea.
thankyou xxx

Latest posts

Back