Idea for info on flyers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi :)
I’ve recently trained with Sienna X and have purchased some of their flyers. There’s a wee bit at the bottom if you can see in the pic for details and I was thinking of buying a personalised in stamp as I’m thinking it might look better than a sharpie pen etc. Only thing is I’m struggling to think what I can order to put on the stamp. I know it might seem obvious like contact number etc but that’s all I can think of just now[emoji50]
I’m new to this and I’m hoping it will bring in some clients I know it will be slow at first but really want to get started. Just need some advice on what to write. I’m thinking of doing it mobile as well as from my own place.
Also should I offer a discount say £15 instead of £20 if the person comes to me?
Thanks everyone!!
Tara x
IMG_1323.JPG

Hi :)

I would suggest your business name, contact number, perhaps an email address and your facebook/social media usernames?

Good luck with your business :)

Thank u so much [emoji4]

We print on adhesive labels for thicker leaflets or for those that can fit through our printer we print directly onto them

Good idea, thanks [emoji4]

I agree with SpaStudent, definitely get a stamp made up (or labels as mentioned by IBUK) with your business name, telephone number and website etc.

Personally, I wouldn't offer a discount if clients come to you, I would charge £20 as your standard price and then add a travelling charge if you go to them. This is assuming you'd rather have them come to you? You will make more profit that way but you don't want to be too cheap.

Thanks so much for your reply that’s really good advice [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back